1. Fish ; Fish is relatively low in fat and contains almost no sugar, making it a food with a particularly slow glycemic index.
2. Foods with selenium element, 100-200 micrograms of selenium per day can improve immunity and anti-tumor effects.
3. Calcium foods, diabetic patients properly supplement some calcium-rich foods every day, such as dried shrimps, kelp, milk,
4. Foods High in Fiber, Whole grains such as buckwheat, corn, and oats contain a lot of dietary fiber.
5. Leafy green vegetables, People with diabetes must add more green leafy vegetables to their diet
All in all, for diabetic patients, although they should pay attention to dietary conditioning, the above 5 types of food can be appropriately increased every day.