1. Develop good eating habits: Patients with bad stomachs need to develop good eating habits in their daily life.
2. Maintain a good mood and have enough sleep time: Having a good mood and quality sleep has great benefits for the gut.
3. Take medicines properly: For patients with a bad stomach, a good lifestyle and healthy eating habits are very helpful to maintain the health of the stomach.
4. Appropriate exercise: Patients can do some aerobic exercise after meals, such as walking, square dancing, etc
5. Eat more food that nourishes the stomach: People with a bad stomach can eat some foods that are good for the stomach at ordinary times, such as bananas.