Known as the “King of Fruits”, kiwifruit is fresh and tender, sweet and sour, with a unique flavor. It has the aroma of strawberries, bananas, pineapples and other fruits, and is deeply loved by the general public. In addition to being rich in grape acid, fructose, fat, fruit acid, cellulose, vitamin C, A, E, it also contains calcium, potassium, selenium, zinc, germanium and other trace elements and 17 kinds of amino acids needed by the human body. The nutritional value of kiwi is far more than that of other fruits. Its calcium content is 2.6 times that of grapefruit, 17 times that of apples, 4 times that of bananas, and the content of vitamin C is 2 times that of oranges, which plays an important role in maintaining human health. , is a nourishing fruit for the elderly, children, and the infirm.5 best way of eating kiwi fruit
First, the effect of eating kiwi
- Kiwifruit is rich in vitamin C, which can reduce the cholesterol content in human blood, prevent the occurrence and development of leukemia, and as an antioxidant, it can also prevent the occurrence of cancer.
- The dietary fiber in kiwifruit can not only promote digestion, prevent constipation, but also remove excess cholesterol in blood vessels, and play a role in preventing and treating cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- The nutrients in kiwi fruit can significantly improve the activity of the body, promote metabolism, coordinate body function, enhance physical fitness, and delay aging.
2. Edible method
Kiwifruit is rich in nutrients and is a rare fruit that is very beneficial to the human body. The fresh fruit can be eaten directly after removing the skin, and can also be made into various delicious desserts. Here are a few ways to eat kiwi:
1.Kiwi ice cream
1) Peel the kiwi fruit and cut it into small pieces, put it in a wall breaker together with milk and make it into a pulp.
2) Beat the condensed milk to a moist foaming state.
3) Add the kiwi fruit, milk syrup and an appropriate amount of sugar to the beaten condensed milk, and stir slowly.
4) Put it in the refrigerator to freeze until it is semi-solidified.
2. Kiwi Salad
1) Cut the peeled kiwi into slices.
2) Dice all kinds of fruits and vegetables you like.
3) Put the kiwi fruit slices and fruit and vegetable pieces together, pour in the salad dressing or tomato sauce and stir well, a delicious and healthy kiwi fruit salad is ready.
3. Kiwi toast
1) Peel the kiwi fruit, slice a part, cut a part into small pieces and mash them into pulp.
2) Spread the kiwi slices on the toast.
3) Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to the kiwi fruit pulp, stir well, and then spread it on the toast.
1) Peel and dice the kiwi.
2) Peel and dice your favorite fruits such as apples and pears.
3) Soak the sago in warm water until soft and cook.
4) Melt the milk with sugar.
5) Add the above ingredients and stir together.
5. Kiwi coconut milk jelly
1) Peel the kiwi fruit and cut it into pieces, put it in a blender and make it into a pulp.
2) Put the fish gelatin in the coconut milk and heat it to melt.
3) Put it together and stir well, let it sit for a while.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com