Stomach disease is nothing new. Many people who suffer from stomach disease don’t take it seriously. They think that they can get over it if they carry it. After suffering from stomach disease, it is really difficult to completely cure it, but it can be improved as long as you take care of it slowly. There are many foods in life that can play a role in nourishing the stomach and make the stomach function better. You might as well eat a little more often.5 kinds of food or restorative agent for stomach
5 kinds of food or “repair agent” for stomach
- Kale Cabbage is called a natural “appetizer”. The dietary fiber in cabbage is rich, which can improve the peristalsis speed of the stomach, promote digestion, and reduce the cholesterol level in the body, which is more conducive to the secretion of hormone levels
- Millet Millet is a well-known food for nourishing the stomach. It enters the spleen, stomach and kidney. When millet is cooked, a layer of porridge oil will appear on the upper layer, which can protect the gastric mucosa. Patients with gastric ulcer are especially suitable to drink millet porridge, because millet porridge contains a large amount of enzymes, which can achieve the effect of strengthening the stomach, digesting food, soothing the nerves and helping sleep, and the effect of nourishing the stomach is very good.
- Broccoli Broccoli is rich in nutrients such as calcium, vitamins and minerals that the human body needs. These four types of nutrients can effectively improve the immune function of the human body, and calcium can also be well absorbed and utilized by the human body. In addition, broccoli is rich in dietary fiber, which can not only improve the peristalsis speed of the stomach, but also allow the food to be digested and absorbed well, thereby reducing the burden on the stomach, so people with bad stomach may wish to eat broccoli by eating broccoli. To protect the gastric mucosa and make the stomach healthier.
- Pumpkin According to the Compendium of Materia Medica, pumpkin is a warm food with a sweet taste, which is good for the spleen and stomach. It not only has the effect of tonifying the middle and benefiting qi, but also has the effect of anti-inflammatory and bactericidal. Pumpkin is rich in pectin, which can protect the stomach after entering the human body, avoid irritating food, stimulate gastric mucosa, and also achieve the same function as activated carbon, adsorb surrounding bacteria and harmful substances, and excrete garbage and toxins from the body. .
- Milk Milk is a very “controversial” stomach food. Some people say that it nourishes the stomach and is good for the stomach, while others say that milk is not good for the stomach. Nutritionists explained that milk is indeed a good food for nourishing the stomach, but it must be controlled in the process of drinking in moderation so as not to cause damage to the stomach. It is recommended to drink 300 grams of milk per person per day. It is best to drink it at breakfast or before going to bed at night. Don’t drink milk as water. Blindly drinking milk will also make it difficult to recover from stomach problems.
Because office workers and student parties get up in a hurry in the morning, they have not developed a good eating habit. Most people are too lazy in the morning. They don’t have time to eat breakfast because they want to sleep for a few more minutes. In fact, this habit is very bad.
The plan of the day is in the morning. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It can quickly restore body functions to a full state. In order to provide energy for work and study, breakfast must be eaten. There is no food in the stomach for digestion. A large amount of gastric acid is prone to irritate the gastric mucosa and cause adverse effects on the stomach.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com