Birth, old age, sickness and death are the normal human feelings, others cannot escape the law of time, and aging is an inevitable process. However, due to the different environment and personal circumstances of each person, the rate of aging varies.Benefits of drinking coffee for a long time women accelerating aging or delaying aging?
At the age of 45, you have unkempt white hair, dyed temples, and various spots and fine lines; but there are also 45-year-old women who are exquisitely dressed and have a graceful figure without fat. If you want to get frozen age and achieve the skills of maintaining your face, healthy living habits are the foundation.
There are many vices in life that can accelerate aging, and coffee drinking is controversial, with two extreme views. Some people say that coffee contains caffeine, which makes cells aging and accelerates aging; some people say that coffee can increase the excitement of the brain and stimulate the secretion of hormones to delay aging. Which statement is more scientific? The doctor will let you know.
1. Women who drink coffee for a long time, “accelerate aging” or “delay aging”?
Many elite women in the workplace choose to drink coffee to refresh their minds, improve work efficiency, and relieve fatigue in order to work with 12 points of spirit, which is a powerful helper for work. The reason for this is that coffee also has caffeine, caffeine, which stimulates the brain to secrete dopamine, making it easier for the sensitive cerebral cortex to judge external activities.
Among them, caffeine can also bind to the receptors produced by the brain to produce adenosine, so as to cut off the exhaustion signal of the central nervous system, thereby increasing the excitement of the body.
Coffee is really effective to refresh the mind, but it will not last for too long, generally within 2 to 4 hours. This forced increase of excitement will cause damage to the cranial nerves. Excessive consumption of caffeine will repeatedly stimulate the brain, affecting the activation and proliferation of cells, regeneration, and accelerated aging, resulting in dizziness, brain swelling, decreased thinking ability, and reduced reaction ability.
According to global dietary data, more than 90% of people in Europe and the United States drink at least one cup of coffee a day to increase brain excitement. However, this also indirectly damages the blood vessels and kidneys, the blood pressure continues to rise, adrenaline is secreted in large quantities, and the renal function fails, which may induce renal decompensation.
In other words, it’s the constant excitement of overdrawing the body. Over time, it may form a coffee-resistant constitution and develop energy habits. Clinical manifestations such as insomnia and dreaminess, decreased sleep quality, brain tissue dehydration, brain tissue damage, and accelerated aging appear.
Any way of eating must have a certain scale. Drink coffee to control the amount of drinking, and drink less within a healthy range, or it may help you achieve the purpose of refreshing your mind and form a habit. Long-term drinking will accelerate aging, which is not good for your health. Melanin deposition, skin aging, etc.
How to drink coffee to be healthy?
——Standard coffee brewing amount
There seems to be no accurate statement on the amount of water and coffee to be brewed. How to brew a more delicious and healthy coffee?
It is recommended to use 50 ml of water with 10 grams of coffee, which can better exert the aroma and efficacy of coffee, and add some dairy products to taste better.
Never use a coffee spoon to drink coffee
The biggest function of the coffee spoon is to cool down the coffee while stirring, and it is not necessary to use it at other times. At the same time, do not take the method of exhaling through the mouth, otherwise it will affect the subsequent drinking feeling.
- Observe the coffee time Drinking less coffee when you are physically and mentally tired can refresh your mind and change your overworked state. During long-term mental work, adenosine will be secreted in large quantities, and the generated products will be accumulated in the brain, resulting in dizziness, brain swelling, decreased consciousness, blurred memory and other fatigue behaviors.
This array uses a large amount of caffeine in coffee to attach to the brain instead of adenosine for receptors, so as to cut off the transmission nerve and prevent fatigue.
Drinking coffee during the day can reduce the factor decomposition degree of anti-aging activity, resulting in rapid exhaustion; drinking coffee at night will stimulate the secretion of melatonin, so as to achieve the purpose of anti-aging.
Who is coffee not suitable for?
- If there are chronic gastrointestinal diseases such as peptic ulcer, gastroesophageal reflux, gastric ulcer, gastric mucosal damage, whether taking or not taking medicine, it is recommended not to drink coffee, otherwise it will stimulate gastric acid secretion and cause the disease to worsen.
- Children and adolescents who are in the puberty period are recommended to drink less coffee, and the daily coffee intake should be controlled within 2.5 mg. The younger the age, the stricter the requirements. After all, the organs of the body are not fully developed.
- Women during lactation and pregnancy should not consume more than 100 mg of coffee a day, otherwise the brain will be excited, stimulate the fetus, and affect their health.
- People with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should not drink coffee, otherwise it will stimulate the rapid contraction and rebound of blood vessels, resulting in increased blood flow and heart failure. The clinical manifestations are shortness of breath, poor breathing, palpitation, or angina pectoris. Based on the above, women need to control the amount of coffee they drink, otherwise it will increase the speed of aging and affect their health.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com