Daobai is not really white, and words are not as red as red. Please don’t look at heavenly craftsmanship. “This poem describes the color of apricot flowers, which are red and white, like a little rouge, filling the spring with a romantic color. Apricot flowers are good, apricots are good, apricots are rich in flavonoids, which can prevent Cardiovascular disease: Benefits of Eating apricots
The vitamin B17 contained in apricots is an anti-cancer pioneer that can kill cancer cells. For cancer patients, eating apricots can not only eliminate cancer cells, but also protect healthy cells. In addition, apricots and almonds can whiten the skin. , Moisturize the skin, make the skin more delicate and firm.
【Whitening white fungus steamed apricot】
Material: apricot, tremella, rock sugar.
Practice: 1. Soak the white fungus and remove the yellow stalk, tear it into small pieces, wash the apricot and cut it in half and remove the core.
- Spread the white fungus flat on the bottom of the plate, place the apricot meat on the white fungus, and place the rock sugar on the apricot meat.
- Steam for 20 minutes until the rock sugar melts.
【Steamed almonds with papaya】
Ingredients: apricot, papaya, rock sugar.
- Wash the apricots, add rock sugar to make juice.
- Wash the papaya, cut it horizontally at 1/3, and hollow out the inside of papaya seeds, pour the apricot juice into the papaya.
- Insert the papaya cover on the papaya cup with a toothpick and steam for 25 minutes minutes.
【Apricot Stewed Sydney】
Ingredients: Apricot, Sydney, rock sugar.
- Wash the apricots, remove the cores and cut the Sydney pears into pieces.
- Put apricots, Sydney chunks, rock sugar into a pot and add water to stew 1 Drink after half an hour.
【Rejuvenating Apricot Wine】
Materials: green apricots, rock sugar, white wine.
Practice: 1. Wash and drain the apricots. 2. Cut the green apricot body with a knife and put it into the jar. 3. Add rock sugar and white wine and mix, seal the jar, and put it in a cool and dry place for one month before consumption.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com