Anyone with elderly people at home understands that breakfast is the best, and one meal cannot be missed! Children who eat breakfast at a regular time each day keep their minds energized and their bodies better developed.Best food for 8 year child height growth
At the same time, a survey showed that those who regularly eat breakfast are smarter and healthier than those who do not like it or eat it casually. Therefore, families with children must ensure that their children are well-fed and nourished!
8-year-old Mingming is an obedient boy in the eyes of his parents, a good boy in school, a good friend in the eyes of his classmates, and is deeply loved and loved by everyone. However, Mingming’s mother has been a little worried recently. Her son is 8 years old, but he is petite and a little shorter than the average child. After some discussion, the family decided to send their son to the hospital.
It’s okay if she doesn’t investigate, she will be surprised when she investigates! The doctor said that the spleen and stomach are obviously poor, and they often accumulate food and flatulence. In the past two years, due to the poor digestion and absorption of the intestinal tract, the body has not grown taller. Then the doctor started to ask about his usual situation, and learned that the reason why he has a bad stomach is because he eats this kind of breakfast every day!
1. An 8-year-old boy has not grown taller in two years. 3 common breakfasts make the child hurt his stomach and accumulate food. He must understand
- Fried food Every morning, you can smell the aroma of fritters and sugar cakes. Parents born in the 1990s love to sleep, because they don’t have time to make breakfast, so they often buy some fried dough sticks for their children when they go to school, but they don’t know that this kind of fried dough sticks are not good for the children’s stomach.
- Leftovers When the elderly in the family cook, they will cook a lot, and the people in the family will not be able to finish it every time, and then put the rest of the food in the refrigerator, and reheat it after the second meal. However, the child’s stomach is relatively weak, and often eating these leftovers will lead to indigestion, resulting in confusion in the gastrointestinal flora, affecting the child’s stomach and body health.
- Soup rice Children like to eat soft food. When parents prepare food for their children, they will also prepare some soup and rice, thinking that this will help the child’s spleen and stomach to digest, and they will use it to make breakfast for the child. But when children eat soup and rice in the morning, they chew less often, allowing larger, uncrushed foods to flow into their stomachs, increasing the load on their digestive systems.
Advice from traditional medicine: Don’t worry if your child’s spleen and stomach are weak, pay attention to the following two points, your child’s spleen and stomach will become stronger
The spleen and stomach are the foundation of the human body. A child’s digestive ability depends on the spleen and stomach. A good spleen and stomach can enhance the child’s resistance and height. Therefore, parents should pay attention to raising their children’s spleen and stomach.
- Supplementation of nutrients In daily life, parents can feed their babies some containing natural ingredients such as gal, sea buck thorn, yam and hawthorn. Regular consumption can strengthen the baby’s digestive system and spleen and stomach. Among these ingredients, chicken has a good effect of eliminating food accumulation, which can relieve indigestion, help children to strengthen the spleen and stomach, and enhance the digestive function of the stomach; hawthorn can reduce food and strengthen the stomach, which is suitable for some indigestible foods. It is also very helpful, and can also help children absorb some indigestible things; and the amylase in yam can accelerate the peristalsis of the intestines, thereby promoting the metabolism of sugar in the body.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com