In modern society, everyone pays more attention to health preservation. Many people are very concerned about how long they can live and whether they have a healthy body. The average life expectancy of women is about five years longer than that of men, and they can be seen through some physical changes. is in a healthy state.Can you tell if a woman is healthy or not by looking at her feet?
According to research statistics, the average number of feet touching the ground exceeds 10 million times in a modern human life. The feet have amazing weight-bearing capacity.
For the natural function of feet, anthropologists, psychologists, medical research experts have specialized research. A large number of examples show that the foot is one of the organs with the fifth sense – touch; it is also the part of the human body that is full of sensuality and can transmit sexual signals.
Although there are many functions of the feet, they are often overlooked by people. Today, let’s take a look at the important role of the feet on the health of the body.
- rosy and shiny toes In healthy women, most of the toes are rosy and shiny, which means that the body has sufficient qi and blood, and the blood circulation is fast. The toes are at the end of the body, so it is difficult for the blood to reach. It means that there is more qi and blood in the body, and the body will be healthier and live longer. Therefore, for female friends, you may wish to observe the toes to see if they are at this standard.
- warm feet Many people will have cold hands and feet in winter, which is generally more common in relatively young women. Because the blood circulation of women is relatively poor, the peripheral circulation is not good, and the hands and feet will be cold. Some patients also have cold hands and feet due to insufficient . It can be relieved by giving some traditional Chinese medicine foot baths. Under the guidance of a doctor, you can choose some medicines for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis to soak your feet, which can relieve the cold feet. So if your feet are warm and not cold, it means they are well maintained.
- wide toes For women, thin and small feet look better, but from a health perspective, wide toes are healthier. Because the thin toes are prone to insufficient blood supply, in this case, it is necessary to replenish qi and blood in time, regulate the body, and remove the cold in the body.
- Observe the skin condition of the feet By observing the skin of the feet, you can see the health of the body. If the skin is smooth, delicate and shiny, it means that the body is better and the metabolism of the body is faster. If the skin appears dry and peeling, it may be an internal problem in the body, which may be caused by lack of water or other pathological factors. You must learn to actively regulate in your life. In general, to maintain the skin of the feet, you can choose to eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, and drink more water, which can make the skin more supple. If the phenomenon of dryness and peeling is serious, you must seek medical attention in time to avoid delays. illness.
How do female friends maintain the skin of their feet?
- If the dead skin and calluses on the feet are too stubborn, you may need 2 to 3 times to clean up all the old dead skin cells. After that, it also needs to be maintained once a week to prevent the flooding of dead skin.
- When taking a shower, you can wash the entire foot with weakly irritating soap, and use a pumice stone to gently rotate the part with the long foot pad, so that a small amount of the foot pad can be removed every day to prevent a large amount of accumulation. But don’t remove a lot at one time, otherwise the soles of the feet will lose the protective layer.
- Thoroughly dry your feet after washing, especially pay attention to the inter-toe area. Keeping the toes dry can prevent the occurrence of fungal infections.
- Before putting on shoes and socks, sprinkle a little talcum powder on your feet, focusing on between your toes, to keep your feet dry all day and prevent infection.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com