Hypertension, hyperlipidemia and hyperglycemia are relatively common chronic diseases, known as the “Three High Sisters”, which seriously threaten the health of middle-aged and elderly people. The disease factor, it is high uric acid.Eat these 5 kinds of vegetables as little as possible for good health
If the uric acid in the body is too high, it will lead to hyperuricemia. If it is not controlled in time, uric acid will also be deposited in the soft tissue joints and kidneys, resulting in gouty arthritis and gouty nephropathy.
During an acute attack of gouty arthritis, patients will have local redness, swelling and pain, which is not only unbearable, but even affects normal walking. Gouty nephropathy can lead to renal insufficiency and even uremia. Therefore, for patients with high uric acid, the first Reduce the intake of high-purine foods from the diet, so as to reduce the occurrence of gout and other complications.
There are many foods with high purine content in life, such as animal offal, seafood, beer, etc. The daily diet of many patients with high uric acid is more inclined to fruits and vegetables, but did you know? Some vegetables also contain more purines, and if they are ingested regularly, it is not conducive to controlling the level of uric acid in the body.
1. Is the “king of purines” in vegetables exposed? Doctor: Eat these 5 kinds of vegetables as little as possible
- Seaweed The purine content of seaweed is relatively high, about 500mg of purine per 100g of seaweed. It is not suitable for patients with hyperuricemia and gout to eat seaweed in large quantities for a long time. Because these diseases are related to abnormal purine metabolism, patients should try to avoid high-purine diets in their daily life. If a large amount of seaweed is eaten for a long time, it may aggravate hyperuricemia, even induce acute gout attacks, or increase the risk of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. .
- Green beans The purine content of green beans is relatively high. In 100 grams of green beans, there are about 29 mg of purines. After ingesting the body, these purines will increase the uric acid in the body, which can easily lead to hyperuricemia and even gout. Therefore, it is recommended that patients with gout themselves should not eat green beans.
- Shiitake mushrooms Mushrooms are relatively high in purine and belong to foods with high purine content. Each 100g of mushrooms contains about 150-300mg of purines. It is generally not recommended for patients with hyperuricemia or gout to eat, so as not to increase uric acid and induce gout.
- Asparagus Asparagus, also known as “dragon mustard vegetables”, is an expensive vegetable with high purine content. Asparagus contains more than 500 mg of purine per 100 g of asparagus. Elevated blood sugar can easily lead to gout.
- Bean sprouts Bean sprouts are the tender stems and leaves of peas, also known as “Dragon Beard Sprouts”. They belong to seedling vegetables. They are fragrant, tender, and nutritious. They are loved by many people. However, bean sprouts are also high purine foods, and their purine content is much higher than the purine standard of 150mg/100g. It is not recommended for patients with hyperuricemia and gout to consume excessive amounts.
2. What vegetables can people with high uric acid eat?
- radish People with high uric acid can eat more radishes in their daily diet, because radishes are rich in dietary fiber and a variety of trace elements, which can effectively promote the timely discharge of metabolites in the human body. And regular consumption of radish can also effectively reduce blood lipids, thereby softening blood vessels and preventing arteriosclerosis. It is a very healthy diet.
- Tomato Tomatoes contain a large amount of lycopene, which can play a very strong antioxidant effect. Patients with excessive uric acid can usually eat tomatoes in moderation to remove free radicals in the human body, thereby balancing uric acid and delaying aging. and reducing the incidence of cardiovascular disease.
- Potatoes Potatoes contain more starch, protein, dietary fiber and various vitamins, which can effectively balance the pH in the human body and are very beneficial to the synthesis of acidic substances metabolized in the human body. Regular consumption of potatoes can not only play an antioxidant effect, but also It has the effect of diuresis, prevention of hypertension and alleviation of myocardial damage.
- Cabbage People with high uric acid can also eat cabbage in moderation for conditioning. This is because cabbage is a vegetable rich in carbohydrates, and cabbage is rich in protein and vitamins. After eating, it can effectively promote the metabolism of the human body. Suitable for people with high uric acid. Conclusion: We must not underestimate high uric acid. We must pay great attention to it. If it is not well controlled, it will lead to the emergence of many complications, such as common gout, which seriously threatens the physical and mental health of patients. It is recommended that you adjust the diet structure and reduce high purine Food intake, which will be more conducive to the stability of the disease.Eat these 5 kinds of vegetables as little as possible for good health
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com