Losing weight is not as complicated as everyone thinks. The core is actually to let everyone eat well. When your eating habits are healthy, you want to lose weight and maintain a healthy state. It is actually not that difficult.best tips of weight lose how to loose weight best diet for it
Today I will share with you 12 healthy eating habits that you can develop slowly and will make your weight loss journey easier.
- Eating slowly can help you lose weight Chew 30 times per bite to help you lose weight into a flower. If you want to lose weight, you must remember to eat slowly and develop a good habit of chewing slowly. Don’t gobble every meal, it’s easy to overeat. You also know that weight gain or loss depends on the balance of energy. If you consume more energy than you consume, you will gain weight. When we eat, it takes time for the signal of satiety to reach the brain, about 15-20 minutes. You want to eat in a hurry, your satiety lags behind, and you eat too much before you know it. So if you want to lose weight, start by slowing down your eating rate.
- Although soup and rice are delicious, I advise you to eat less I believe that many people have the habit of feeling that the rice is too dry, and soaking it in soup makes it more delicious. Although this will not hurt your stomach too much, it is still not recommended to eat it often. This is because after the food enters the stomach, the stomach acid becomes active. Under normal circumstances, the mechanical digestion of the stomach and the coordinated chemical digestion are all right, and the acid concentration in the stomach will not be changed. In fact, the biggest harm of soup and rice is that it tastes smooth and has a high energy content. It is easy to eat too much, which leads to obesity.
- Not eating after noon is not good for health When some people lose weight, in order to achieve better results, they will eat less or even not eat, such as breakfast or dinner. Not eating after noon is also a method that many people are trying. From the effect alone, the effect in the early stage is definitely good. After all, there is one less meal, a lot less food, and less energy. But from a health point of view, even if you don’t eat right, of course it’s not good for your health. Our general eating habits are to eat three meals a day, and eat in moderation, physical activity will be orderly. If you blindly skip dinner, it may cause nutrient deficiencies, impulse eating, insomnia and other adverse consequences. Not eating after noon is not only not conducive to weight loss, but also harmful to health, so eat and cherish!
- Drinking yogurt after meals does not promote digestion Do you also feel that after eating, drinking yogurt will naturally quicken digestion? But in fact, after the food enters the body, it is digested in the gastrointestinal tract, which requires digestive enzymes to decompose the food and regular peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract. However, yogurt does not have this ability, cannot promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, and does not contain digestive enzymes. Drinking yogurt after eating will increase the burden on the stomach. Therefore, it is an illusion to drink yogurt after a meal to promote digestion, so don’t add more work to the stomach.
- Eating raw vegetables is highly nutritious, but unacceptable Some people believe in the theory that eating raw vegetables is highly nutritious and will never give up until old age. It is indeed possible, but there is no need to absolutely obey the principle of “raw vegetables”. Vegetables are rich in heat-sensitive nutrients, such as C and B vitamins, and heating will indeed cause these nutrients to be lost to varying degrees. However, there is no need to eat raw vegetables absolutely. Not everyone can accept raw vegetables, and some vegetables are poisonous to eat raw, such as green beans and fresh daylily. Therefore, eating cooked vegetables is better than not eating them. In a balanced diet, other foods can make up for the nutrients lost by vegetables.
- Lying down after meals will not affect digestion You will feel that Ge You is lying down after a meal and your whole body is comfortable In fact, no matter whether you are lying down, standing, or squatting, it does not affect the work of the stomach. Food digestion depends on the peristalsis of the digestive tract, pushing the food forward step by step, and the posture after a meal has nothing to do with the direction of gravity. Digestion of food, whether in the cardia, duodenum or small intestine, is a “processing” process of breaking down and grinding. Some people may have reflux, and they are not suitable for “Ge You’s paralysis” after meals. But friends who want to lose weight should also pay attention to moving after meals and doing housework is more conducive to the digestion and absorption of food.
- Eating fruit after meals does not affect nutrient absorption Two bites of fruit after dinner, I will be the most beautiful tomorrow. But many people worry that eating fruit will affect the nutrient absorption of other foods. In fact, gastrointestinal processing and digestion of food will be handled together regardless of whether it comes first, then eats later. After the food enters the stomach, the stomach does not distinguish who comes first and who arrives last. It will be fully stirred and mixed equally, processed together, and then sent to the small intestine. It will not say that if you eat fruit, it will affect the nutrient absorption of other foods. So it’s okay to order fruit after a meal to increase the variety of food, but if you’ve eaten enough and you’re not hungry, don’t eat it, to avoid eating too much and gaining weight.
- Smoking after meals is harmful A cigarette after a meal is better than a living fairy. Smoking is comfortable, but it may be fatal. This is because blood circulation is accelerated after meals. At this time, the absorption capacity of the digestive system, lungs and other organs is greatly enhanced. The harmful substances of nicotinic and phenylpropanol in tobacco will arrive quickly and stimulate the brain to be excited, so there will be a feeling of “cool”. But at this time, the damage may be more harmful than smoking at other times.
- It is an illusion that drinking tea after meals can scrape oil A cup of kung fu tea after a meal, scraping the stomach oil and water. But in fact, drinking tea scraping oil is just a beautiful illusion. This beautiful illusion occurs because when you drink a certain amount of tea, the caffeine in the tea causes the secretion of gastric juice and pepsin to increase, which makes you feel that you are greasy. When you master the above healthy eating habits, you will find that your weight loss effect becomes more and more obvious. Come on!
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com