Hello everyone, I’m Dr. , and many fans and friends have asked me how to remove dark circles under the eyes. Indeed, now many people stay up late to work overtime, study, and of course stay up late to watch dramas and play games, resulting in very serious dark circles, like a giant panda. Today, Dr. is here to talk to you about how to remove dark circles under the eyes.How to remove dark circles dermatologists teach you three solutions
1. The type of dark circles
First of all, to remove dark circles, it is necessary to distinguish which type of dark circles you are, because different types of dark circles are treated differently.
- The first type, vascular dark circles, this is a relatively common dark circle, that is, due to the pressure of staying up late, the blood circulation is poor, and the inflammatory stimulation causes the capillaries in the lower eyelid to expand. The dark circles are generated. This kind of dark circles are generally blue-purple, and the color will become lighter if you press it with your hands.
- The second type is pigmented dark circles. Pigmented dark circles are caused by melanin pigmentation. Many of them are related to age. Long-term sun exposure, ultraviolet stimulation, dust and other environmental stimuli can also cause skin pigmentation. , If the pigment deposits on the skin around the eyes, dark circles will form over time. In addition, if there is inflammation in the eyelid, improper use of cosmetics, some liver or kidney diseases, etc., pigmented dark circles may also appear. This kind of dark circles, the color will not change when you press it with your hands.
- The third type, structural dark circles, are dark circles formed due to the visual shadows caused by the tear grooves of the eye bags. Often, the skin on the eyelids will have sagging, sunken, and sagging symptoms such as these dark circles
2. Second, how to remove dark circles
- For vascular-type dark circles, the first is to reduce staying up late, less contact with mobile phones and computers, etc. with radiation; the second is to massage the eyes with lotion cream or essential oil to promote blood circulation; The best way is to apply a hot towel to the eye area for ten minutes before going to bed at night or when you get up in the morning, which can also speed up blood circulation very well.
- For pigmented dark circles, this is mainly based on prevention, usually pay more attention to sun protection, choose safe skin care products that suit you, etc. If you have formed pigmented dark circles, you can use some skin care products containing whitening ingredients, such as niacinamide, vitamin C, etc., if you insist on using it, it can be improved and relieved to a certain extent. If it is caused by inflammation or liver and kidney disease, you need to go to the hospital for special treatment first.
- For structural dark circles, you can only go to the hospital for radiofrequency or surgery.
3. Doctor’s advice and advice
No matter what type of dark circles you belong to, you should actually pay attention to staying up late, not using your eyes too much, and not pulling the skin around your eyes too hard. Dark circles are easy to grow, but it takes a certain amount of time and effort to treat them. If you think this article is useful, you might as well pay attention and don’t miss the next dermatology knowledge sharing.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com