The eating habits of babies after birth are deeply influenced by prenatal education. The diet of mothers during pregnancy is often poor appetite, partial eclipse, or the process of eating in a hurry, often interrupted by external interference, or often skipping meals. After the baby is born, there will often be loss of appetite and spitting up. It can be found from clinical cases that prenatal education determines the baby’s eating habits. If you want to worry less about your baby’s diet in the future, nutritionists recommend developing good eating habits from now on:Prenatal education affects the baby’s future eating habits how to correctly prenatal education?
- Regular meals: All expectant mothers, especially those who are still working, are often too busy to forget to eat, which is not only bad for the body, but also for the baby. Therefore, no matter how busy you are, you should give yourself the time to eat. Generally ideal meal times are 7-8 o’clock for breakfast, 13 o’clock for lunch, and 6-7 o’clock for dinner. The best time to eat is 30-60 minutes, and the process of eating should be calm and pleasant.
- Quantification of three meals: Three meals should be quantified. Many expectant mothers, especially mothers with severe morning sickness, do not eat when they are uncomfortable for a long time. In fact, this will seriously affect the baby’s nutrition. Therefore, the three meals should not only be omitted or combined, but also sufficient, each meal should account for one-third of the calories required for the day, or in an inverted pyramid shape – a rich breakfast, a moderate lunch, and a small dinner.
- Three fixed meals: Develop the habit of regular meals; if you want your baby to sit at the dining table and concentrate on eating in the future, you should arrange the meals in a warm atmosphere, and try not to be affected or interrupted by external interference.
- Balanced and varied nutrition. The nutrients the body needs should be obtained from food as much as possible, rather than desperately supplementing vitamins, because there are still many nutrients that have not been discovered, so it is recommended that you change the type of food and eat 15 different kinds of food every day, so that the nutrition can be adequate .
5. Mainly based on natural food: mothers-to-be should try to eat as much natural and original food as possible, such as grains, vegetables, fresh fruits, etc. When cooking, also keep the original flavor of the food and use less seasoning. In addition, eat less so-called “junk food”, let the baby get used to this eating pattern in the mother’s stomach, and with careful training in the future, I believe that the mother can reduce the worry about the child’s eating habits.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com