Cashew nuts are kidney-shaped, sweet, crisp and delicious. They can be used in a wide range of applications. They can be eaten as snacks and used in cooking. The origin of cashew nuts is in the northeastern region of Brazil. Now cashew nuts are widely distributed all over the world. However, the areas with the most cashew nuts are Brazil, India, Tanzania, and Mozambique. What are the benefits of eating cashew
In my country, only have small-scale planting. The color of naturally ripe cashews is blue-gray or tawny. If you find that the color of cashews is as white as jade, this kind of cashews is generally bleached and it is best not to buy them. The fat, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins A, B1, B2, trace elements and minerals in cashew nuts are complete.
It can be said that the types of nutrients in cashew nuts are not only comprehensive, but also very rich in these nutrients. The fats in cashew nuts are mostly unsaturated fatty acids, so eating cashew nuts can help protect the heart and improve the blood supply function of the heart.
Stir-fried Cashew Nuts and Shrimp
Ingredients: 50 grams of salt-baked cashew nuts, 150 grams of shrimp, 1 cucumber, 1 egg, appropriate amount of salt, ginger, starch, chicken essence, and sesame oil.
Practice: 1. Remove the shrimp intestines, peel the shells, wash, drain and set aside.
2. Mince the ginger, separate the egg white from the egg, pour the egg white, minced ginger, salt, chicken essence and starch into the shrimp, stir well, marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Wash the cucumbers, dice them, blanch them in boiling water, keep them crisp in cold water, and drain the water for later use.
4. Add an appropriate amount of oil to the pot. When the oil temperature is 60% hot, saute the minced ginger, add the shrimp and fry until the shrimp turns red. Add diced cucumber and stir-fry evenly. Add salt, chicken essence, water starch, cashew nuts and stir-fry evenly. A little sesame oil to taste.
Function: protect cardiovascular health, enhance heart power, lower blood sugar, lose weight and strengthen body, eliminate fatigue, prevent arteriosclerosis, strengthen brain and improve intelligence.
Eating cashew nut shrimp can not eat a lot of vitamin C, shrimp is not suitable for eating with pork, it will damage the essence.
【Cashew Tremella with Parsley】
Materials: 200 grams of parsley, 50 grams of salt-baked cashew nuts, half of Tremella, appropriate amount of salt and sesame oil.
Practice: 1. Soak the white fungus with water, remove the yellow stem, tear it into small pieces and wash it.
2. Remove the tendons of parsley, remove the leaves, and cut into 2 cm long pieces.
3. Blanch parsley and white fungus in boiling water for 1 minute, blanch parsley leaves in boiling water for 15 seconds, remove and put in cold water to keep parsley green.
4. Put the blanched parsley and white fungus into the pot, add cashew nuts, salt and sesame oil and stir well.
Function: This dish has a light and refreshing taste, which is very suitable for eating in spring. It can nourish yin and moisten the lungs, lower blood lipids and cholesterol, enhance the blood supply capacity of the heart, reduce the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, and moisten the intestines and defecate.
Heart-protecting and anti-aging Toon seedlings mixed with cashews
Materials: 50 grams of raw cashew nuts, 150 grams of toon seedlings, appropriate amount of soy sauce and salt.
Method: Wash the toon seedlings and drain the water for later use. Heat the pan without oil. After heating, pour in the cashew nuts and stir-fry until both sides turn slightly yellow. Then let it cool, smash the toon seedlings and cashew nuts with the back of a knife. Pour into a bowl, add soy sauce and salt and mix well.
Function: Appetizers and spleen, clean blood, promote blood microcirculation, enhance blood vessel elasticity, protect cardiovascular, make heart strong, clear heat and dampness, remove roundworms and resist fatigue.
Fried yam with cashew lettuce and lettuce that strengthens the heart and brain
Materials: 50 grams of raw cashews, 1 lettuce, 1 yam, appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence.
Practice: 1. Peel and wash yam and lettuce, cut into hob blocks, and put the cut yam in water to prevent oxidation and blackening.
2. Put the frying pan on the fire. After heating, add the cashew nuts without adding oil, fry until slightly golden on both sides and set aside to cool.
3. Pour the lettuce pieces and yam pieces into boiling water and blanch for 30 seconds, then remove them.
4. Add a little oil to the pot, stir-fry the lettuce pieces, yam pieces and cashew nuts together, season with salt and chicken essence before serving.
Function: protect the heart, enhance the elasticity of blood vessels, lower blood pressure, blood lipids, decompose cholesterol, reduce blood viscosity, speed up blood circulation, prevent senile dementia, relieve edema, strengthen the spleen and nourish the stomach.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com