Introduction: Grape is a kind of fruit that we often eat in our life. Both adults and children love it very much. It is not only nutritious but also unique in taste. Some people even make grapes into raisins, which is also very popular among people like.What happens to your body if you eat a few raisins before going to bed every day?
Many people may think that the nutritional value of raisins is relatively low, but the truth is not the case, because when the raisins are dried and made into raisins, some of the ingredients in them are even richer than fresh grapes. If you eat raisins regularly, you will Your body will get a lot of benefits, chew some raisins before going to bed, stick to it for a period of time, your body may have some changes, I hope you can understand it sooner.
1. What is the nutritional value and efficacy of raisins?
Made from dried grapes, raisins are rich in nutrients and beneficial to our health, including the following:
- Grapes contain a lot of glucose, which has a nutritional effect on the heart muscle and has a certain effect on the prevention of heart disease.
- After the grapes are dried in the sun, the grape skins are also well preserved. This method can effectively reduce the loss of polyphenols in the grape skins. After dehydration, the components of the raisins will be concentrated. Can fully absorb active ingredients.
- The tartaric acid and fiber in raisins help improve gut health and help reduce fat and weight.
- Raisins are rich in trace elements such as iron, calcium, magnesium and copper. These trace elements have a certain preventive effect on anemia. It can also be said to be a good food therapy. It is suitable for women, children and anemia patients. Consumed in moderation, it can nourish qi and nourish blood, warm the kidneys, and prevent anemia.
Raisins are rich in vitamins, various minerals, amino acids and other nutrients, which can help relieve physical fatigue, and also have a good nourishing effect on people who are over fatigued and neurasthenia.
2. What happens to your body if you eat a few “raisins” before going to bed every day?
- Clean your teeth Many people may think that raisins are relatively high in sugar and can easily lead to oral problems if you eat them regularly. In fact, the sugar that is prone to oral diseases is sucrose.
The sugars in raisins are glucose and fructose, so eating raisins reasonably will not cause oral problems, but it also has the effect of strengthening teeth and sterilizing. Some compounds contained in raisins can inhibit the production of various oral bacteria, which are periodontitis and One of the main culprits of tooth decay.
- Tonic There is a lot of iron in raisins. In daily life, some people who are weak will develop iron deficiency anemia. At this time, insisting on eating some raisins every day can effectively relieve such symptoms. There is also a lot of data that the iron content in raisins is Food of fresh grapes, and raisins contain a lot of minerals and vitamins, especially suitable for patients with anemia.
- Improve appetite Raisins contain a lot of anthocyanins, which can effectively remove free radicals in the body, so as to achieve the effect of beauty and hairdressing. Similarly, some nutrients in raisins can also promote gastrointestinal motility. Long-term consumption of raisins can effectively improve the appetite of people with indigestion. .
- Helps detoxify the lungs For long-term smokers, eating raisins every day can effectively help the lungs detoxify. As we all know, the primary harm of smoking is the lungs. Eating raisins can achieve the effect of relieving cough and reducing phlegm, and can also relieve some digestive tract inflammation caused by smoking.
- Cancer prevention and anti-cancer Some ingredients in raisins can also effectively prevent cancer. Long-term consumption can improve people’s immunity and resistance, so as to achieve anti-cancer and anti-cancer effects. Summarize: Finally, we should be clear that raisins also have similar foods. When eating raisins, we must pay attention that if we take aminopterin, spironolactone and potassium supplements, we should not eat raisins and other foods with high potassium content, otherwise it is easy to cause Hyperkalemia, gastrointestinal cramps, bloating, diarrhea, and cardiac arrhythmias.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com