Introduction: Longevity has always been the goal and topic of our discussion. With the passage of time, our life will become healthy and long-lived. After a night of rest, after getting up in the morning, the organs of the body gradually return to normal working conditions, and the morning has become the center of the day. the best time so don’t miss it.what i do in morning for longevity living
A longevity thing in the morning is not eating, nor is it, these 7 things
- Drink a glass of water After a day and a night of metabolism, the body is short of water. Therefore, we must get up in the morning and keep more than 100 ml of water, which can increase gastrointestinal motility in time and promote metabolic discharge. It is recommended not to drink too much cold water after getting up in the morning. Because the intestines are in the recovery period, drinking too much cold water can lead to gastrointestinal disorders, diarrhea, abdominal pain, etc. When you get up in the morning, you can drink a glass of warm water first.
- Defecation in the morning Defecation in the morning can avoid the damage of the toxins in the feces to the intestines, avoid dry stools, increase the ability of intestinal reflexes, and prevent constipation. When you get up in the morning, the human intestines are in a state of excitement, especially the colon and rectum, which will expel wastes from the intestines through rapid peristalsis. Therefore, many people will defecate in the morning.
Regular defecation in the morning can avoid long-term retention of feces in the intestines, reduce toxins in food residues and damage to the intestinal system, and defecation every morning can exercise intestinal reflexes and help improve intestinal function.
- Pay attention to breakfast Breakfast is a very important meal of the day. Every morning, it is very important to replenish nutrition in time, because breakfast will affect whether we are full in our daily life and work. Thinking is more agile.
- Oral health We brush our teeth first when we get up. Brushing has become the most important way to clean our mouth, and our teeth will be better cleaned, which will be very healthy for our oral cavity. If we brush our teeth carefully, the bacteria between the teeth will be effectively excreted, This is very beneficial to our health.
- Exercise In the morning, people will exercise in different ways. Exercise can achieve the effect of conditioning and strengthening the body, enhancing cardiopulmonary function and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular. If we do some exercise and do a lot of exercise after getting up early, it will lead to an increase in our gastrointestinal function, so If you want to exercise effectively in the morning, you must choose according to each person’s physical condition.
- Morning meditation There are also many ways to meditate, including meditation, sitting cross-legged, casual meditation, sitting upright or slightly lying on a seat, walking meditation, walking slowly at first and then completely unaware of your steps, transcendental meditation, repeating Brahman Syllables, music meditation, closing your eyes, falling asleep to music, etc. Numerous studies have shown that meditation trains our brains, remodeling brain mechanisms, and the psychological problem of depression and hyperexcitability in the brain is to restore balance.
- Indoor ventilation Whether it is the bedroom, living room, dining room or bathroom, we must maintain timely ventilation every day, especially when summer is approaching, every family has the habit of closing doors and windows before going to bed. There will be some bacteria.
Especially in the bedroom after getting up in the morning, the first thing to do is to open the windows to keep the air circulating. On the one hand, it can eliminate bacteria, and on the other hand, it can breathe fresh air and achieve a state of lucidity of the brain.
Conclusion: Health and longevity is the pursuit and goal of people’s life all the time. After reading this article, I hope that family members can learn the secrets of health and longevity from it, and enjoy life in a healthier and happier life.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com