What is the reason for the upward movement of the hairline?
There are many reasons, such as excessive androgen secretion, endocrine disorders, malnutrition, excessive mental stress, lack of sleep, infection or congenital factors, environmental factors, etc What is the reason for the upward movement of the hairline.
- With age, the outermost circle of hair on the forehead of a person’s scalp means that the hairline moves up, which can lead to baldness in severe cases. Excessive consumption of fatty foods, environmental and chemical shampoo pollution can all contribute to hairline shift. organ function may affect hair growth. The functions of organs in medicine are different from the concept of organs in modern medicine. The main organs that determine the hair growth environment and the position of the hairline are kidneys, lungs and livers. Traditional medicine believes that “kidney is prosperous in hair”, “lung governs fur”, “liver governs dredging”. Any abnormality in the function of the internal organs will directly affect the appearance of the hairstyle, causing the hairline to move upwards.
- The habit of taking care of the hair and the environment of the hair follicle will also affect the position of the hairline. If the ponytail is tied for a long time, it may drag the scalp back, and excessive traction can also lead to loose hair roots, hair loss, and long-term changes in the position of the hairline.
- Long-term use of hot air to dry hair Many girls use hot air to dry their hair as soon as they wash their hair, and feel that the hair dries very quickly. Feeling the cold wind will give you a headache. In fact, blowing the hair with hot air is more likely to make the hair dry and frizzy, but it will also affect the symptoms of scalp overheating and allergy, so the small hair on the hairline must not escape the phenomenon of falling off.
Second, how can we effectively prevent it?
- Be sure to clean the hairline after cleansing. Always pay attention to maintenance. When cleaning, be sure to clean the periphery of the bun line. This is because, depending on the direction of cleaning, it is very easy to deposit dirt such as detergents on the hairline. If you don’t wash it right away, it will also damage the hair follicles over time.
- Comb your hair frequently and properly. Regularly grooming the hair is good for the physical and mental health of the hair, it is good for the blood circulation system, and it also has a certain preventive effect on hair loss. The best way to comb your hair is to use a wide-toothed wooden or cuticle comb. You must not use plastics that are prone to static induction, and arrange them according to the loose orientation of the hair.
Try to avoid blowing your hair with hot air. The temperature of your hair dryer can completely damage your hair. Many people like to blow-dry their hair, but if you do it too often, it can damage your hair. And don’t rush to blow it after washing your hair. The best way is to let it dry naturally. Usually pay attention to the law of life, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, pay attention to nutritional balance, ensure adequate sleep time, and avoid staying up late and overeating.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com