Introduction: Who doesn’t want to have healthy, fair, and delicate skin? What is the white discharge on both sides of the nose Can you squeeze often?
But there are all kinds of skin problems that plague me. For the fairies with oily facial t-zone and large pores, every time I clean the skin, I gently squeeze the nose with my hands, especially on the sides of the nose. Countless white strips that look disgusting, so what are these? Can you squeeze with your hands often?
1. What is the white discharge on the sides of the nose?
Bad living habits
If you usually have some bad living habits, such as staying up late for a long time, and often eating some too spicy food, it will usually lead to excessive oil secretion on the nose and face.
At this point, they also mix with the stratum corneum on our skin, eventually forming this white streak that is actually commonly referred to clinically as acne.
I’m sure everyone has heard the name mites. Although invisible to the naked eye, this creature may live around us, such as in cups, such as on the sides of our noses.
Because this microbe prefers to eat some of the dandruff and oils that humans metabolize, the nose is only their first choice for meals. Some even lived there for a long time and had to metabolize metabolites that ended up around the nose.
It should be known that the secretion of nasal sebum is usually very developed. When the excess sebum metabolites in the body are not excreted in time, there is no doubt that some small uneven particles will appear around the nose.
These small particles are actually secretions that block sebum and skin metabolism in the hair follicles. When skin hair follicles become infected with bacteria, it can also become inflamed, so small particles can appear as red, swollen acne, or resemble white spots.
2. Can white discharge be squeezed often
Many people find that after squeezing something out for the first time, they have this idea that the nose will look more comfortable just by squeezing it out, but this is not the case.
I don’t know if you have noticed that sometimes the secretions may become more and more crowded, and the pores on both sides of the nose will be larger, which will absorb more dirt, it is best not to squeeze easily.
And after each squeeze, once the force is too strong, the nose will become red, and if you are not careful, the nearby blood vessels will be damaged, causing bacterial infection. For the sake of safety, it is best not to squeeze.
3. How to improve white discharge usually?
. Pay attention to makeup remover
Women need special attention to skin care. Now more and more women choose to wear makeup, and incomplete makeup removal will induce the production of white secretions next to the nose, so be sure to pay attention to makeup removal.
- Deep cleaning For people with oily skin, try to choose a cleanser with strong cleansing power, and at the same time perform deep cleansing every 1-2 weeks, which can metabolize excess oil and keratin on the face. People with dry skin should try to choose a mild facial cleanser, use a moisturizing cream, and do the usual moisturizing and hydrating work.
- Have a light diet If you want to reduce oily discharge on your nose, you should also change your diet. Everyone should change their diet. Try not to eat too many sweets and greasy foods, and a light diet can help reduce oil production.
- Regular cleaning of personal items Be sure to wash close-fitting clothes and daily necessities regularly, such as our bed sheets and quilt covers, pillowcases and towels, these places are the most likely to gather some mites. After washing, expose it to the sun to kill the mites completely, it can also avoid the breeding of mites and thus better protect our skin health. Conclusion: The above is the reason why white secretions start to appear around our noses, so it is very important for everyone to take relevant care measures in daily life to reduce the occurrence of mites and secretion blockages, and slowly this white secretions will come naturally. starts to decrease.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com