my country’s wine culture has a history of many years, and now it has become an indispensable drink in gatherings. Wine can shorten the distance between people and promote feelings. Although alcohol brings many benefits to people, it also brings a lot of harm to the body. Alcohol can cause direct damage to the liver. If you drink a lot of alcohol for a long time, it is easy to accumulate alcohol in the liver, resulting in abnormal liver function.What’s the matter with diarrhea after drinking alcohol?
A small amount of drinking or the harm to the body is not very big, but if you drink a lot of alcohol for a long time, the harm to the body is very serious. However, some people will have diarrhea after drinking alcohol. If this happens, you should be alert. Maybe a certain part of the body has been injured.
What’s the matter with diarrhea after drinking alcohol? Or this part has been injured, or it is time to quit drinking
Some people will have diarrhea after drinking alcohol. Don’t take it lightly when this happens. Maybe the diarrhea is caused by liver damage. After alcohol enters the body, it needs the liver to decompose it. If you drink a lot of alcohol for a long time, the burden on the liver will increase. At the same time, alcohol will also damage the liver cells. The liver will be riddled with holes.
After liver injury, there will be some abnormalities, for example, sufficient bile cannot be secreted, and it cannot participate in the absorption and digestion of food. When you drink alcohol, you will eat some foods with strong flavors, so that you can drink more alcohol, which makes you more likely to have diarrhea.
In the process of drinking, if you have diarrhea, maybe the liver has been damaged. At this time, you should stop drinking in time, otherwise the liver damage will become more and more serious, and it will cause an irreversible disease.
In addition to liver damage, it may also be related to these 3 problems
- Drink tea after drinking Many people drink tea after drinking, or drink tea while drinking, thinking that this method can have the effect of sobering up and relieving tiredness. In fact, you cannot drink tea after drinking, otherwise it will cause diarrhea. Although tea can relieve the greasy feeling of eating, it is a wrong way to drink tea to sober up. Alcohol contains ethanol, and after entering the liver, it will be converted into acetic acid. When the acetic acid cannot be completely oxidized, it will be decomposed again, and it will mix with tea leaves. If the ingredients are mixed, adverse reactions will occur.
- Improper food pairing When drinking, you will prepare a lot of snacks, especially barbecue and seafood, which are liked by many people. If you eat such foods while drinking, you will have diarrhea, which is caused by improper food matching. In summer, many people like to eat barbecue while drinking beer, which increases the chance of diarrhea. If the stomach and intestines are not good, and the diarrhea caused by improper food matching, you only need to take some anti-inflammatory drugs, but if diarrhea occurs frequently, you need to go to the hospital for examination.
- Unsanitary food If the food you eat when drinking is not clean and unsanitary, it will also cause diarrhea, which will destroy the gastrointestinal flora, which will disrupt the metabolism of the gastrointestinal tract and eventually lead to diarrhea, which is often referred to as diarrhea. , that’s how it came.
Don’t Do These 3 Things Immediately After Drinking
1. Do not take medicine after drinking alcohol
Do not take medicine after drinking alcohol. Alcohol and medicine will have a chemical reaction, which will cause serious effects. For people with a cold, taking cephalosporins after drinking is likely to cause rapid heartbeat or difficulty breathing. In severe cases It can also cause shock or death.
2. Don’t take a shower immediately after drinking
Some people take a hot bath after drinking alcohol, which can wash off the smell of alcohol from their bodies, and then go straight to sleep. Immediately taking a bath after drinking alcohol can lead to increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, and in severe cases, syncope. Some people get hot after drinking alcohol and like to take a bath in cold water. This practice will make the liver too late to replenish the glucose in the blood, and the cold water will stimulate the blood vessels and cause the blood vessels to rupture.
3. Can’t sleep immediately after drinking
Some people especially want to sleep after drinking alcohol, which is caused by the phenomenon that alcohol stimulates the nerves in the brain. If you go to sleep immediately, it will cause great harm to the body. The human body will slow down the metabolism of the liver during sleep, and alcohol will accumulate in the body, which cannot be decomposed normally, which will make the state of drunkenness worse and worse.
Alcohol has a paralyzing effect on the muscles of the respiratory tract. If you go to bed immediately, nosebleeds or nasal congestion are likely to occur. It is recommended that you wait until the alcohol is almost decomposed before going to bed, or it may reduce the damage to the body.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com