Water is the source of life. Adequate water intake can maintain the normal movement of the body. However, many people in life do not like to drink water. They only think of drinking water when they are thirsty. If you are dehydrated, you should develop the habit of drinking water in your daily life, and consume about 1000~2000 ml of water every day. #healthy new year# Who is healthier if you urinate after drinking water or if you don’t go to the toilet for a long time
I don’t know if you have noticed this phenomenon in normal times. Some people go to the toilet as soon as they drink water, while some people go to the toilet only a handful of times no matter how much water they drink. So how many times to go to the toilet is normal. If you consume about 1000~2000 ml of water a day, you need to urinate 4~8 times, the only way to maintain the body fluid balance.
1. When is the healthiest time to urinate after drinking water?
After the water enters our body, it will enter the throat through the mouth, and then enter our stomach and intestines along the esophagus. It needs to absorb the nutrients in the water through the stomach and intestines, and provide it to every part of the body. The stomach and intestines absorb nutrients. It will take about half an hour to absorb the nutrients in the water, and the remaining garbage and toxins will enter the human bladder, so as to be stored in the bladder, and urine will appear when the storage is full.
It can be seen that within half an hour of drinking water, if there is no phenomenon of going to the toilet, it means that the kidneys are relatively healthy, because after the water enters the body, the stomach will take about half an hour to absorb and decompose, of course, also There are some special cases, of course not all people meet such conditions.
Some people go to the toilet as soon as they drink water, while others do not go to the toilet for a long time after drinking water. So what are the differences between the two types of people? Feel free to come and find out.
2. Who is healthier if you urinate after drinking water or if you don’t go to the toilet for a long time?
People who rarely go to the toilet to urinate
A. Large bladder capacity
If a person’s bladder capacity is relatively large, even if he drinks more water than others, he may rarely go to the toilet. Even if he drinks more water, the bladder is still not fully filled, and the brain does not receive the desire to urinate. signal, so urinating less often than others.
B. Holding urine for a long time
Some people develop the habit of holding back urine because of work. Holding back urine for a long time will cause the bladder sphincter to relax, the sensitivity of the inner wall of the bladder will decrease, and the urine in the bladder has been filled, but they do not expect the feeling of urination. The habit of holding back urine is not conducive to maintaining health, and it will induce kidney disease after a long time.
C. the body is extremely dehydrated
When a person finishes drinking water, after the water enters the human body, it is finally converted into urine through a series of catabolism and excreted from the body. The process of this transformation is relatively complicated. It needs to pass through various organs and tissues, and finally forms urine. If you drink water when you are extremely dehydrated, the renal tubules will absorb too much water and will absorb more water than usual. At this time, even if you drink more water, you will not feel like you want to urinate soon.
People who urinate a lot:
- Small bladder capacity Since the bladder capacity is small, there are also people with large bladder capacity. People with small bladder capacity store less urine, so it is less likely than ordinary people to hold back urine. Urine enters the bladder through the ureter for storage. If the bladder capacity is too small, it will determine your ability to hold urine. Generally speaking, people with a small bladder will feel urine as soon as they drink water.
- Drinking water too fast Most people have to go to the toilet as soon as they drink water. Most of it is caused by drinking water too fast. Our kidneys control the excretion of water by synthesizing antidiuretic hormone. Once the water intake is too large or too fast, it will lead to The osmolarity decreases and the kidneys do not dilute the urine enough by increasing the dilution of the urine, thereby expelling more water.
- Kidney deficiency Kidneys have a lot to do with more or less urine output, but if people urinate more after drinking water, it is likely to be related to kidney damage or kidney deficiency, especially male friends, frequent urination after kidney problems The most obvious symptoms, frequent urination is characterized by less urine output, but more often.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com