Introduction: If you don’t pay attention to your eating habits, it will seriously endanger your health. You may not feel it in the short term. If you do this for a long time, it will lead to a decline in body function and disease will come to us.8 type of food for good health
Therefore, if we want to maintain good health, a reasonable diet is very necessary. What do we eat is better for our health?
Eight “healthy foods” released, broccoli on the list, for health, you might as well eat some
- Broccoli Broccoli is rich in nutrients, and we can often see that many people who lose weight must eat this vegetable. The reason is that it has high water content and low calorie content, so it has become a popular vegetable in the weight loss world. At the same time, it contains vitamin C and k, which makes it have anti-cancer effects.
- Tomato Tomato, that is, tomato, is a healthy vegetable in daily life. Many people in life like to eat tomato scrambled eggs. Tomatoes also have many functions that can clear away heat and detoxify and fight cancer. It is rich in carotene and vitamin components to supplement the nutrients needed by the human body, and is known as the crown of vegetables. Contains malic acid or citric acid, which can help digestion.
- Natto Natto is a common traditional fermented food in Japan. It is made of soybean products by fermentation of Bacillus natto, which has the effect of dissolving fibrin in the body and dissolving thrombus. It contains genistein and genistein, which are the main active ingredients of anti-cancer; Can effectively reduce the incidence of cancer. In addition, it also has the functions of lowering blood pressure, anti-oxidation, preventing osteoporosis and promoting blood coagulation, improving the digestibility of protein, and adjusting intestinal function. It is the most suitable nutritional food for the elderly.
- Garlic Garlic, commonly known as garlic, contains sulfur compounds, which can directly inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol in the liver, thereby reducing cholesterol, preventing heart disease, and having a bactericidal effect. After eating garlic at ordinary times, although the “breath” makes people shy away, garlic has an excellent function of preventing and treating heart disease. It can not only reduce cholesterol, but also has the effect of clearing blood. Its bactericidal function also makes garlic highly favored by scientists. recommend.
- Blueberries Blueberries, also known as dus and black beans, are rich in nutrients, not only rich in conventional nutrients, but also extremely rich in flavonoids and polysaccharides, so they are also known as “Queen of Fruits” and “King of Berries” . According to medical clinical reports, anthocyanins in blueberries can promote the regeneration of rhodopsin in retinal cells, prevent myopia and improve vision. Blueberry is a must-have for computer owners and mobile phones.
- Cabbage Cabbage is also a very healthy food with high nutritional value, containing protein, fat, vitamins, minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and a lot of crude fiber and other nutrients. The common people often say: fish creates fire, meat creates phlegm, and cabbage and tofu keep people safe. Chinese cabbage is rich in vitamin C and vitamin E. Eating cabbage regularly can enhance the body’s immunity, and can also play a good role in skin care and beauty. The cellulose in Chinese cabbage can not only play a role in moistening the intestines and promote detoxification, but also promote the body’s absorption of animal protein. Chinese cabbage can prevent senile arteriosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases.
- Sea cucumber Sea cucumber, also known as sea cucumber, sea rat, and sea melon, is a precious marine animal, named after its tonic effect similar to ginseng. The meat of sea cucumber is soft and tender, and the whole nutritional value is extremely high. While effectively supplementing calcium nutrition for the body, it can also comprehensively help improve human immunity and antioxidant capacity.
- Apple Apple belongs to pome fruit, pome fruit also includes pear, hawthorn, loquat and so on. Apple is a popular fruit, not only tastes sweet and sour, but also rich in nutrients, including vitamins, minerals and cellulose, etc. Regular consumption can not only lower blood pressure and blood lipids, but also prevent cancer.
Click on the applet to learn more about health and wellness guidelines
Best health tea
Summer recipe health guide
Conclusion: It is recommended that you must eat more of the above 8 kinds of foods in your daily life, which can protect our health well. After reading this article, you can ask any questions in the comment area below, and we will join the discussion together.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com