Everyone has the right to love beauty, and people of all ages are using different ways to make themselves more beautiful. The impact of hair on a person is very important, and everyone wants to have beautiful hair. There are also various hair care products on the market to ensure the nutrition of the hair and prevent the hair from oily and split ends.benefits of washing hair with salt water
Nowadays, the pace of life is very fast, and everyone has various pressures, which also leads to various problems in the hair, such as oily itching, hair loss and so on. Some people have just washed their hair and have a lot of dandruff on the second day. In order to relieve the troubles caused by the hair, some people have tried to wash their hair with salt water. What benefits can this bring? Let’s take a look.
1. Insist on washing your hair with “salt water”, after a period of time, there may be 4 major changes, you might as well try
Relieve itchy scalp
It is particularly uncomfortable to raise hair. In order to relieve the soil, many people wash their hair frequently, but this does not solve the problem. Itchy hair is not caused by not washing hair. It may be a problem with the hair follicle, such as folliculitis.
If the scalp is itchy, you can try shampooing your hair with salt water. If you persist for a while, you will find a great improvement, because salt can play an anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effect. Itchy scalp may be due to folliculitis caused by bacteria or fungi. If you wash your hair with salt water, you can kill all the bacteria on the scalp.
Relieve hair loss
There are many people who are troubled by hair loss. It is very distressing to see a handful of hair fall out. There are many reasons for hair loss, which may be genetic factors. There is no way to improve this. If it is caused by other reasons, you must pay attention to the maintenance of the scalp. Prevent nutritional deficiencies.
If you want to relieve hair loss, you can try shampooing your hair with salt water. Salt has a certain stimulating effect. Washing your hair with salt water can stimulate the head and make the blood circulation of the head faster, so that the multiple symptoms can be relieved.
Less oil secretion
If the hair is greasy and affects the image, in order to reduce the greasy, some people wash it every day, but washing the hair too frequently is not good for the body, and it is easy to accelerate the aging, what should I do? It is better to try washing your hair with salt water, which can play a role in sterilization and detoxification, and at the same time, it can also make the sebaceous glands converge and reduce the secretion of oil.
Dandruff especially affects the image. If you want to relieve this problem, you can wash your hair with salt water, because many people have dandruff caused by fungal infection. Adding an appropriate amount of salt to the shampoo can play a bactericidal effect and reduce Dandruff. When shampooing, remember to gently massage the scalp with the belly of the nails, and then rinse with water to prevent the residue of salt on the hair. It is recommended to wash 2~3 times a week.
Frequently asked questions about shampooing with salt water
Apply only when washing hair for the first time
Because everyone’s habits are different, the frequency of washing their hair is different. Some people pursue the ultimate neatness, and every time they wash their hair, they will wash their hair many times. Some people do not pursue perfection, but The frequency of washing hair is also many, three times up and down.
Even if it is a regular ordinary person to wash their hair, it is about two or three times, and everyone should not use salt water to wash their hair all these two or three times. In the case of the first pass only, just wash your hair with salt water, and follow the same procedure for the rest.
2. Pay attention to application frequency
Even if shampooing your hair with salt water will bring some benefits to your hair, you also need to pay attention to the frequency of application. It is recommended that you apply 1 to 2 times a week, and do not wash your hair with salt water every day.
Physiological saline belongs to alkaline ingredients. If you wash your hair with salt water for a long time, it will get rid of the acid and alkali of the scalp, causing a lot of diseases and problems in the scalp.
Steps to wash hair with salt water
- Take the salt When washing your hair with salt water, you don’t need to put too much salt. You can put about 50 grams of salt in a pot of water, which is equivalent to about 5-7 tablespoons of salt when cooking. Keep the water as high as possible so that the salt can be fully melted and dissolved for maximum effect.
- Shampoo Everyone understands the steps in the screenshot, there is nothing to pay attention to, as long as you follow the normal shampoo sequence, the temperature of the shampoo should be mild, and the amount of shampoo should be a little less than usual.
- Thorough cleaning After washing your hair, be sure to rinse it with clean water, and rinse it several times to prevent salt water residue in the scalp, otherwise it will irritate the scalp and may cause itching. Conclusion: If you want to make your hair healthier, you should pay attention to hair care in your long life. In addition, you should drink more water, ensure enough sleep, and don’t put yourself under too much pressure.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com