Hypertension is a common chronic disease. In recent years, the incidence rate is getting higher and higher. For some hypertensive patients, it is also necessary to take antihypertensive drugs for a long time to control. Of course, in terms of daily diet Pay attention to conditioning, so as to be conducive to the stability of blood pressure.Can high blood pressure eat onions drink five teas stabilize blood pressure
If the blood pressure remains high for a long time, it has a relatively large influence on the cardiovascular system, which can easily lead to various complications and cause serious damage to the body. Therefore, it is also very important to control blood pressure. one thing.
1. What are the “complications” caused by high blood pressure?
- Coronary heart disease: Coronary heart disease is mainly caused by blockage and stenosis of blood vessels, poor blood circulation, and inability to reach the heart. Especially for hypertensive patients, long-term high blood pressure will also affect the health of blood vessels. cause coronary heart disease.
- Cerebrovascular disease: Cerebrovascular disease is also a complication caused by high blood pressure. Because blood pressure remains high for a long time, it will lead to abnormal contraction of blood vessels and serious damage to blood vessels, which will induce Cerebrovascular disease seriously affects human health.
- Nephropathy: Hypertensive nephropathy is also a common complication, which is mainly due to the increase in blood pressure, which causes certain damage to the heart, resulting in the deterioration of renal function and induces kidney disease, and it will also be accompanied by proteinuria or increased beverages, etc. Therefore, do not neglect the maintenance of the kidneys in peacetime.
- Stroke: The incidence of cerebral apoplexy is getting higher and higher, especially for some hypertensive patients, it is also a major factor leading to cerebral apoplexy, often there will also be blurred vision, black eyes, numbness and drooling, The tongue is stiff or even paralyzed, so we should pay attention to controlling blood pressure in peacetime to avoid the problem of stroke.
People with high blood pressure have these 5 kinds of manifestations in the body. Compare them, how many do you account for?
Symptom 1: Headache: High blood pressure, irritating blood vessels, it is easy to have a headache, accompanied by nausea and vomiting and other problems.
Performance 2: Dizziness: high blood pressure, dizziness often occurs when squatting or standing.
Three manifestations: palpitations: high blood pressure, damage to the heart will also be accompanied by palpitations, palpitation, chest tightness and chest pain.
Performance 4: Insomnia: Elevated blood pressure can also affect cerebral cortical dysfunction and autonomic dysfunction, accompanied by sleep.
Manifestation 5: Limb numbness: increased blood pressure will also be accompanied by limb numbness, or even hemiplegia.
2. Can high blood pressure eat “onions”?
Many people say that hypertensive patients cannot eat onions, because onions are more irritating, and too much intake will stimulate blood pressure and aggravate the stimulation of blood vessels. Is this really the case?
As a common vegetable in life, onion has a relatively high nutritional value. It can help strengthen the spleen and regulate qi, and can also help relieve abdominal pain, bloating, loss of appetite and other problems, help strengthen the body’s resistance and immunity, and has a certain effect on the body. benefit.
However, it is undeniable that onions are indeed irritating. If you eat too much, it will cause great harm to the body, and it is easy to stimulate the stomach and damage it.
However, the prostaglandins in onions can help promote blood circulation in the body, improve the formation of blood clots, and the condition of atherosclerosis, and have a certain help in stabilizing blood pressure.
Therefore, for high blood pressure, it can be eaten properly, and everyone should pay attention to controlling the intake, so as to help control blood pressure and protect physical health.
Physician: drink five teas, dilate blood vessels, stabilize blood pressure
- Hawthorn tea – rich in vitamins, sugars, carotenoids, malic acid and other substances, especially vitamin C, which can help improve arteriosclerosis, remove toxins in blood vessels, dilate blood vessels, and prevent blood pressure from rising.
- Lily tea – can help regulate insomnia, relieve insomnia and dreaminess, and can also help clear heat and detoxify, regulate blood pressure, strengthen the stimulation of blood vessels, stabilize blood pressure slowly, and prevent complications.
- Astragalus tea – can remove edema, lower blood pressure, and at the same time can promote the discharge of toxins and wastes in the blood vessels, reduce blood concentration, prevent thrombosis, help enhance the body’s immune function, and can regulate blood sugar in both directions.
- Corn silk tea – helps to clear heat and detoxify, eliminate edema, promote the metabolism of toxins in blood vessels, help to dilate blood vessels, prevent blood pressure from rising, and reduce the chance of complications.
- Chrysanthemum tea – can help nourish the liver and improve eyesight, remove toxins and wastes in the body, help dredging blood vessels, prevent the problem of elevated blood pressure, stay away from the troubles of three high diseases, and protect physical health.
Being in a state of high blood pressure for a long time will also cause great harm to the body. Therefore, in life, do not neglect the control of blood pressure and regulate the blood pressure level in order to prevent complications and protect your health.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com