Doctor: Whether you will get lung cancer, these 3 points are very important
Now more and more people are smoking, and smoking can cause serious harm to the body. Now the number of smokers in our country has reached 350 million. It is precisely because of this reason that our country has become the number one cancer of lung cancer.drink more water for care our lungs Do smokers get lung cancer?
Does smoking really cause lung cancer? In fact, there are many other causes of lung cancer besides smoking, but overall smoking is the main reason. According to survey data, people who smoke regularly have a higher probability of developing lung cancer before the age of 75 than non-smokers. 50 times higher. For people who smoke, want to know whether they will develop lung cancer, three points are particularly important.Do smokers get lung cancer?
1. Do smokers get lung cancer?
The main reason for developing lung cancer is smoking, but for many old smokers, even if they know that smoking causes a lot of harm to the body, they still keep their luck and feel that they will not suffer from the disease, but smoking has a great risk of developing lung cancer. Increase.
Cigarettes contain many harmful substances, including nicotine, which is the biggest killer of the body. Some smokers have been smoking for many years, but their body has been free from any disease. This is very likely that the disease has not yet appeared, and the body may have begun to become weak and aging.
Some older smokers did not develop lung cancer until they died. Although smoking does not necessarily lead to lung cancer, it is indeed the biggest cause of lung cancer. If you want to know whether you will develop lung cancer, you must look at these two points.
2. Doctor: Whether you will get lung cancer, these 3 points are very important
- The amount of smoking The more you smoke, the greater the risk of developing lung cancer. Some smokers have many years of smoking age and are more addicted to smoking. The number of cigarettes smoked a day reaches 40. Such people are more likely to develop lung cancer than non-smokers. People are more than 20 times taller. There are many more exaggerated names of cigarettes. The number of cigarettes smoked per day has exceeded 40, so it is one step closer to lung cancer. Seeing such data makes people very scared. If you want to stay away from stomach cancer, please quit smoking in time. If you really can’t quit, you must reduce the number of smoking, so as to alleviate the damage to the lungs.
- Internal factors If you want to know whether you will get lung cancer, in addition to the number of smoking, it also depends on the smoker’s immune function, endocrine or genetics. Some smokers have endocrine imbalances and problems with hormone secretion in the body, which increases the risk of disease in the body. Whether you will get lung cancer or not, genetics also plays a big role, and many cancers have genetic risks. In addition to genetics, if you are emotionally unstable, or you are often in a depressed state, you will also increase the risk of cancer, because people’s emotions are closely related to the immune system. If you are in a bad mood, the immune system will also be damaged
- Smoking time The longer you smoke, the greater the harm to the body, and the damage to the body from cigarettes is accumulated over time. There are many old smokers who started smoking when they were young, and continued to smoke until middle age or even old age. The smoking age has reached 30 to 40 years, and the risk of developing lung cancer will be 6 higher than that of non-smokers. ~7 times, so there is a strong correlation between whether someone who smokes will develop lung cancer and the event of smoking.
3. To make your lungs healthier, do these things in your daily life
- Reasonably adjust your diet If you want to make your lungs healthier, you can make changes in your diet. Not only does smoking cause damage to the lungs, but improper diet is also a major cause of lung cancer. It is necessary to add more nutrients such as carotene, vitamins and selenium in the diet, and also pay attention to the intake of some protein foods. Usually eat more dark green vegetables, these vegetables have a great effect on protecting the lungs, and white food can also be eaten in moderation, such as white fungus, Sydney, etc., which can play a role in moisturizing the lungs.
- Drink more water The lung is an important organ of the human body, and the lung is also very fragile. Now the air pollution is more serious, and the lung is easily polluted. Drinking more water in daily life can purify the lung and make the lung cleaner. . When drinking water, you can add chrysanthemum or mother-in-law, which will bring benefits to the lungs. When drinking water, be careful not to drink too much at one time. You can choose a small amount and many times, which will help the body to urinate more frequently and quickly excrete harmful substances from the lungs.
- Laugh often To keep your lungs healthy, you can usually laugh. Laughing more often can make people feel better, which can also prevent other diseases. At the same time, laughing often can also promote the youth of organs and has a good protective effect on the lungs. When you laugh, your lungs will expand and you will take deep breaths, which will clear your airways and allow your body to breathe more smoothly.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com