Water is the source of life. Humans cannot survive without water, food, sunlight, air and other substances. Water is the most important thing. About 70% of the human body is water. Under the action of water, it helps our body carry out basic tasks. metabolism, thereby maintaining a healthy and balanced body. Drinking Tea Or Drinking Boiled water For a long Term Which is more nourishing for the liver?
But in real life, many people think that boiled water is difficult to swallow, so they turn to tea, thinking that drinking tea can have the same effect, not to mention that tea is also recognized as a healthy food. Compared with boiled water, , the nutritional value contained is bound to be more abundant.
Ever since, there has been a heated discussion on whether drinking water or drinking tea is more beneficial to the liver. Many people are not sure whether tea or boiled water is better. In fact, the key to solving this problem is It lies in learning two things.
Tom and Hina are a couple who have been in love for many years. They have known each other and accompanied each other through the most difficult years. They are also famous as a model couple. However, as the years go by, this half-old couple cannot help each other. Avoid the “emotional crisis”
The culprit behind all this is actually whether drinking tea or boiled water is better for the liver. Although it sounds a bit ridiculous, both sides insist on their own opinions, and they are all conclusive, which sounds quite reasonable.
The reasons why drinking boiled water is good for the liver are as follows
1. Promote the detoxification function of the liver: The liver is one of the most important detoxification organs in the human body. It can convert waste, toxins and metabolites accumulated in the body into urine or feces for excretion. Plenty of clear water dilutes these waste products and toxins, making them easier for the liver to process and eliminate.
2. Maintain the normal function of the liver: Plain water can help maintain the normal function of the liver. The liver is one of the most important material metabolism organs in the body. It is involved in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
3. Prevent the occurrence of liver disease: Appropriate intake of boiled water can prevent the occurrence of liver disease. Insufficient water will increase blood viscosity, increase the burden on the liver, and easily lead to abnormal liver function. Appropriate intake of boiled water can maintain good blood circulation, reduce the burden on the liver, and reduce the risk of liver disease.
Reasons why drinking tea is good for your liver
1. The tea polyphenols in tea have antioxidant effects. Tea polyphenols are one of the most important active ingredients in tea and have strong antioxidant capabilities. Antioxidant effects can scavenge free radicals in the body and reduce oxidative damage, thereby protecting liver cells and tissues. Studies have shown that tea polyphenols can regulate fat fixation in the liver, reduce fat accumulation, and prevent the occurrence of fatty liver.
2. The catechins in tea can reduce liver oxidative stress. Catechin is one of the important components in tea and has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Studies have found that catechins can inhibit the oxidative stress response of the liver, reduce the production of free radicals, and reduce the damage to liver cells caused by oxidative stress.
3. The caffeine in tea can protect the liver. Studies have shown that caffeine can reduce the degree of liver fibrosis and improve the liver’s anti-fibrosis ability, thereby protecting the liver from fibrosis damage. In addition, caffeine can also promote the elimination of toxins in the liver, reduce damage to the liver, and has a certain detoxification effect.
So who is the best choice between the two? In fact, as long as you understand these two points, all problems will be easily solved. Title- Drinking Tea Or Drinking Boiled water For a long Term Which is more nourishing for the liver?
Also Read www.growmorehealth.com