Hair loss is a part of human aging. However, in recent years, many young people have started to lose hair due to life pressure and irregular diet, which is very distressing. And according to the latest research and experts, one herb has been identified as helping us with our hair loss woes.What is the benefits of using Oil made from rosemary
Herbs are an ancient method of health care, and many herbs can help us solve our daily problems. Hair loss is a mystery to most people, so is there a herb that can help us with hair loss?
The answer is rosemary.
Mix the oil with rosemary, there are many healthy nutrients, including rosemary oil can promote hair regrowth.
Rosemary oil is rich in antioxidants, and its effects include anti-inflammatory properties. In recent years, scientists have found that rosemary oil can be used to help regenerate hair and even prevent hair loss.
Researchers believe that rosemary leaf extract is beneficial for improving hair regrowth. They injected the extract into the shaved back area of the mice, and the mice magically grew hair on their backs.
The researchers found that the androgen receptor allows hormones such as testosterone and DHT to bind into proteins, which in turn lead to hair loss. The rosemary extract effectively inhibits the effect of “binding of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) to androgen receptors”.
So rosemary oil is considered a good choice because it improves hair follicle stem cell production, which is beneficial for hair growth.
So how do you make rosemary oil, you might ask? here to share with you in detail:
- Place the rosemary in a clean, dry jar, leaving at least 2-5 cm of open space above the rosemary and cover with oil. (Canola oil, olive oil can be used)
- Fill the remaining space in the jar with oil, making sure the oil completely coats the rosemary.
- Cover the jar tightly and shake well.
- Place the jar on a sunny, warm windowsill and shake it one or more times a day.
- After two to three weeks, use a cheesecloth or mesh strainer to strain the herbs out of the oil, making sure to squeeze out as much of the precious oil as possible
- Pour the essential oil solution into a clean glass bottle
- Store in a cool, dark place. Rosemary oil can be kept for up to a year.
Bring more and more magical hair care and hair care experience every day, pay attention to, and show you different hair knowledge every day~ The next issue will be more exciting!
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com