With the arrival of the hottest season of the year, the temperature is high and sultry, and many people are very greedy for the cold, especially ice cream, ice cream, and popsicles.Why do you like to sweat so much in summer.
Compared with young people’s greed for cold, middle-aged and elderly people are more inclined to “heat health care” and obey the law of the four seasons of nature. The Qi of the six fu-organs, whose appearance is upward, intensified, vigorous, etc., is the main driving force from the metabolism and physiological functions of the human body.
If you often use the cool way to fight the heat, it will cause the yang qi to decrease, which is not good for the health of the body. As the saying goes, all diseases arise from cold. So, sweating a little in summer is still very beneficial, and some people say that sweating in summer can detoxify and beautify your face? Some people sweat a lot and some people sweat less?
Can sweating in summer detoxify and beautify?
Disappointing everyone, sweating in summer really can’t detoxify and beautify your face. Whether you sweat because of hot weather or sweat after exercise, there is no doubt that 99% of sweat is water, and the rest is water. Only 1% of the urea nitrogen, as well as sodium, chloride, potassium, etc., may be attached to the toxin.
As for beauty and skin care, we still need to make real efforts, such as daily skin care, pay attention to daily sun protection, and timely replenish the water needed by the body. According to the latest 2022 version of the dietary guidelines for residents, adults should drink it every day. Enough for 1500~1700ml of water.
Why do some people sweat more and others sweat less?
There are many factors that cause sweating. The first is obesity. For people who are overweight, because of the accumulation of body fat, compared to thin people, fat has a certain thermal insulation effect, so it is difficult to face the heat of summer. It is easier to sweat when it is released.
The second is the weather. Under the same high temperature, obese people sweat more, and thin people sweat less. If you still have meals, confined spaces, hot weather, after exercising, etc., you will sweat more than usual, which is a normal phenomenon.
Finally, everyone should be vigilant. If you sweat too much suddenly, it is likely to be bad for your body. For example, the more water you lose as you sweat, the more water you lose. When the body is severely dehydrated, people will Dizziness, fatigue, dizziness, etc. should be paid attention to;
With more and more sweating, when the protective barrier of the skin is damaged, just like people soaking the skin in water for a long time, it is easy to appear whitening and wrinkling. At this time, bacteria and viruses may be encountered Increase the probability of infection, this is where everyone should pay attention.
Therefore, when the phenomenon of sweating is too abnormal, it is necessary to go to the hospital for examination in time to avoid increasing health risks.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com