Introduction: It is very important to do a good job of protecting and nourishing the liver. After all, the liver can excrete waste toxins from the body, maintain the normal operation of the digestive function, ensure bad habits, reduce liver function, cause diseases, and health cannot be guaranteed.4 kinds of breakfast often helps to nourish the liver and protect the liver
So if you want to understand the correct way of the liver, you might as well develop good habits to prevent liver disease.
Many people pay great attention to their diet and will adjust their body through three meals a day. Persistence can protect the health of the liver.
1. If you want to nourish the liver and protect the liver, it is recommended to eat the following four kinds of breakfast regularly, which not only tastes good, but also contributes to good health.
- Soy milk In our country, soy milk is one of the most common breakfasts. We all know that soy milk is made from soybeans. The content of vegetable protein and soy isoflavones in soybeans is very high. Eating soy food in the morning can not only make the body replenish protein and promote the function of the liver, but also delay the aging of the body, drive away physical fatigue, and make oneself more spiritual.
- Eggs The body needs a large amount of protein to supply, and the liver wants to improve the metabolic function of the liver, protein is essential, and if you want to supplement protein, ingesting eggs is a good way. The liver contains lecithin, a substance that promotes regeneration of liver cells, thereby repairing damaged livers, while protein protects and provides energy for an energetic morning.
- Coarse grains There is a lot of dietary fiber in coarse grains. It can help the body protect the stomach, promote gastrointestinal motility, speed up the absorption of breakfast nutrients by the stomach, and also help people relieve constipation to a certain extent. Coarse grains such as corn and pumpkin are very representative breakfasts. These foods enter the stomach and intestines, and the digestion ability is very strong, and the feeling of fullness is also very strong. Therefore, it is suggested that you might as well eat corn and pumpkin as your staple food for breakfast. Often eating these coarse grains for breakfast can help you protect your liver.
- Yam porridge sweet and flat in nature and tastes sweet, and it belongs to the three channels of spleen, lung and kidney. According to Chinese medicine research, a special ingredient contained in yam can inhibit the active cells of viral hepatitis, especially for some chronic hepatitis patients, the protein in the body is relatively low, and yam is rich in amino acids, which is conducive to protein synthesis Therefore, for patients with chronic liver disease, they can eat more yam to protect the liver. After getting up in the morning, you might as well make a simple yam and wolfberry porridge to achieve the purpose of nourishing and protecting the liver.
2. What are the ways to prevent liver disease?
drink more milk
Drinking more milk at ordinary times can prevent liver disease, because milk contains a lot of calcium, which can reduce the activity of cholesterol synthase in the human body after being absorbed by the human body, and also reduce the absorption of cholesterol by the human body, to a certain extent. To reduce the risk of fatty liver disease, you can drink a glass of hot milk at breakfast and before going to bed, which is delicious and healthy.
Click on the applet to learn more about health and wellness guidelines
Best health tea
Summer recipe health guide
- Insist on regular inspections If you want to effectively prevent liver disease, the most important thing is to check your body regularly and check your health through physical examination. If there are signals from certain diseases, or there is a trend of certain diseases, we can respond in time, so that our health can be guaranteed.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com