Diabetes is also known as an immortal cancer. In recent years, with the improvement of living standards, the incidence of diabetes is getting higher and higher, and it is gradually showing a younger trend.5 kinds of fruits that diabetes is scared
Diabetes itself is not scary. What is scary is that the complications caused by diabetes can lead to abnormal function of multiple organs in the patient’s body, and even torture to death. This has also led to an increasing focus on the prevention and treatment of diabetes.
Despite the continuous progress of modern medicine, there is no cure for chronic metabolic disease such as diabetes. Patients can only take long-term hypoglycemic drugs or insulin injections for stable treatment, and take drugs on time under the correct guidance of doctors. To a large extent, it can prevent complications and stabilize blood sugar control.
In addition to drugs, diabetic patients should also control their diet very strictly. For most diabetic patients, once the problem of high blood sugar occurs, they would not dare to touch foods such as fruits, but Experts say that there are several kinds of fruits that are helpful for lowering blood sugar. Diabetics may wish to eat more at ordinary times.
kinds of fruits that diabetes is “scared”
- Hawthorn When it comes to hawthorn, many people may unconsciously secrete saliva in their mouths, because the taste of hawthorn is too sour, but hawthorn is a good hand in lowering blood sugar. This is because the compounds hypericin and ursolic acid in hawthorn can lower blood lipids, repair cells, nourish cells, lower lipids, strengthen the heart, disperse blood stasis and dilate blood vessels, treat capillary embrittlement, and prevent bleeding Stroke is beneficial in preventing diabetes and its cardiovascular disease.
- Cherry Cherries should be a kind of fruit that everyone likes to eat very much. Because they are seasonal fruits, the price of cherries is very unstable. Although they are expensive, cherries are widely loved by people, and cherries also have certain hypoglycemic effects. effect. This is because cherries contain a substance that can increase the insulin content of the human body and play a role in lowering blood sugar. Cherries are rich in vitamin E, which can prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
- Lemon In daily life, most people should not have the habit of eating lemons, but lemonade is widely loved by people. As we all know, lemons taste very sour, but the acidity of lemons can promote insulin secretion and lower blood sugar. . Lemon is rich in vitamin C, which can improve the elasticity of capillaries, increase the detoxification effect of the kidneys, and be beneficial to the prevention of diabetic vascular disease and diabetic nephropathy. Lemon juice is an organic acid that can delay gastric emptying and stabilize postprandial blood sugar.
- Grapefruit When winter comes, grapefruit has become one of the most common fruits on the market. Although grapefruit has a mild taste, when you have a cold and sore throat, eating a piece of grapefruit can make you feel comfortable, and grapefruit is also rich in Vitamin C can lower cholesterol and enhance physical fitness. In addition, fresh grapefruit meat contains ingredients similar to insulin, which can lower blood sugar. Hypertensive patients often use drugs to get rid of excess sodium in the body. Grapefruit just contains the natural mineral potassium necessary for these patients, but it contains almost no sodium. Therefore, it is the best dietary fruit for patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases and kidneys.
- Guava The nutritional value of guava is extremely rich, not only contains protein, vitamins, fats, etc., of which the content of iron, calcium and other substances is about 8 times more than other fruits. There are many people who buy a little guava when they visit diabetics, saying that it can help them lower their blood sugar levels. The reason why guava can lower blood sugar is because it contains high components of aromatic metabolites, and these components have a miraculous effect on lowering blood sugar and blood lipids. And guava also contains chromium, which can promote the metabolism of sugar and fat in the human body and improve the content of glucose.
Conclusion: Friends in front of the screen, if you also have the problem of high blood sugar, you may as well eat more of the above 5 kinds of fruits in normal times, which may help blood sugar stabilize and effectively prevent complications.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com