With the accelerated pace of life now, the pressure of work and life is increasing, especially for some office workers who work on computers all day, they have gradually formed the bad habit of sedentary and inactive, and become more and more lazy.Adhere to tiptoe for 10 minutes every day after a period of time or help improve these 6 problems
They are also reluctant to go out to exercise. Over time, it will lead to a decline in body resistance and immunity, a decline in physical fitness, and a sub-healthy state, which can easily lead to frailty and sickness.
When the body is in a sub-healthy state, if you don’t pay attention to exercise and self-care, it will lead to serious damage to the body. Coupled with the current unhealthy eating habits, the body will be disturbed by diseases.
So today I will share with you a simple and easy way to do it, that is, you can take 10 minutes every day to walk on tiptoes. This exercise is simple and convenient, regardless of time and place, you can do it as long as you have free time, and stick to it for a period of time. The body can also harvest some unexpected surprises.
1. Adhere to “tiptoe” for 10 minutes every day, after a period of time, or help improve these 6 “problems”
(1) Relieve leg edema
For people who do not exercise for a long time, it will affect the blood circulation of the body, especially the blood circulation of the lower limbs is hindered, and it is more likely to have leg edema.
If you can take about 10 minutes every day to walk on tiptoe, it can effectively stimulate the meridians of the legs, help to promote blood circulation, keep the blood circulation smooth, can effectively improve the edema of the legs, and make the muscles of the legs. Become more comfortable and relaxed.
Due to the nature of work, prolonged sitting and not exercising will also lead to blood circulation, slow metabolism, and a lot of fat, which is more likely to accumulate in the legs and abdomen, so these two parts also look particularly bloated and fat.
If you can stick to tiptoe every day, it can also effectively promote metabolism, promote fat burning and consumption, speed up blood circulation, maintain body shape, and make legs slender.
(3) Prevent and relieve hemorrhoids
I believe that everyone has heard the phrase “ten people and nine hemorrhoids” in life. Hemorrhoids are a relatively common disease and an embarrassing problem. After many people suffer from hemorrhoids, they are also He is reluctant to go for treatment, but if it is not controlled in time, it will also lead to aggravation of the situation and affect physical health.
Therefore, in life, you can also stick to tiptoe walking, which will help the muscles in the anus to contract, and it will help to prevent and relieve hemorrhoids, because it can effectively promote the blood return of the rectal veins and improve the problems of hemorrhoids and blood stasis.
(4) Improve resistance
With the accelerated pace of life, the pressure of work and life is increasing, unhealthy diet, living habits, and irregular work and rest will lead to the body in a sub-healthy state, which will also lead to decreased resistance and immunity, and is vulnerable to diseases.
If you insist on persevering for about 10 minutes a day in your life, you will find that the blood circulation in the body is more smooth, and it can also stimulate the body’s functions, making the body more relaxed, more energetic, and stronger resistance and immunity.
(5) Improve sleep quality
Sleep is very important to human health. Ensuring a reasonable and regular sleep time in life can effectively promote the rest, metabolism and detoxification of various organ skills in the body, and can also reduce the burden on the body and maintain better mental vitality.
Remind everyone to develop a good habit of going to bed early and getting up early, to go to sleep before 11 o’clock every night, and to ensure at least 7-8 hours of sleep time every day. If conditions permit, you can also take a proper nap. , It is more helpful to relieve physical stress, improve sleep quality, and protect physical health.
(6) Invigorating the Kidney Qi
Nowadays, work and life are under great pressure. Many male friends have unhealthy eating and living habits coupled with irregular work and rest, resulting in a sub-healthy state of the body. Excessive exertion will also cause kidney deficiency and kidney deficiency, resulting in a decline in human spirit, resistance, and immunity. will decrease accordingly.
If you can be strong in life, for about 10 minutes, you can effectively stimulate the three yin meridians of the legs, help to clear the meridians, help to replenish kidney qi, and enhance kidney function.
The correct tiptoe method:
- It is recommended that when you are on your toes, the center of gravity should be placed on the toes to lift the back heel, and then slowly lower it, and continue to repeat this action repeatedly. When you stand on tiptoe, hold on for about 10 seconds, and then when you put your heels down, wait for 10 seconds, so doing about 10 minutes every day can better promote blood circulation and improve physical fitness.
- For office workers who do not exercise for a long time, there is no way to stand up for a long time. You can also try tiptoe exercise when you are sitting. After eating a full meal, tiptoeing is more helpful to promote food. digestion and absorption. However, it is necessary to remind everyone that for people with diseases such as high blood pressure and osteoporosis, it is not recommended to walk on tiptoes, which may aggravate the condition.
- When you are usually busy at work, you don’t have enough time to exercise. You can also try tiptoeing, whether you are standing or sitting, you can do it anytime, anywhere. If you stick to it for 10 minutes tomorrow, you may be able to quietly harvest some new people. Changes can also achieve the effect of stovepipe and improve leg muscle lines.
Are you excited after reading this article? If you have different opinions and thoughts on this, please share them in the comments section below.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com