Speaking of raisins, you should be very familiar with them. Raisins are a small snack for people in daily life. It is a product of dried grapes and is very nutritious. So what are the benefits and effects of eating raisins? What are the benefits to the body? What are the nutritional values of raisins? What are the taboos of eating raisins? Can the efficacy and role of raisins really replenish energy and delay aging
2. the efficacy and role of raisins
Raisins are made from grapes. In traditional Chinese medicine, grapes are believed to have the effect of “tonifying blood and strengthening bones and muscles, invigorating the stomach and promoting body fluids, eliminating polydipsia, invigorating qi, dispelling water, and urinating, nourishing the kidney and liver, and improving the complexion”. Eating more grapes in daily life can relieve cold hands and feet and low back pain. Not only that, there are many functions and functions of raisins. The following are the benefits and functions of raisins.
The iron content in raisins is very rich. Many women will have cold hands and feet and pale complexion due to physical reasons. In fact, this is the symptom of anemia. Women with anemia may wish to try eating a little raisin every day, which can effectively replenish blood and relieve anemia. The iron content in raisins is 15 times that of fresh grapes, so it is better to choose raisins to nourish blood.
Raisins contain vitamins, cellulose, minerals and other nutrients, which can help the body improve immunity and enhance the body’s resistance to bacteria and viruses.
protect blood vessels
Studies have found that if you insist on eating a small amount of raisins every day, you can reduce cholesterol in the body by 8%, and it can also inhibit the oxidation of bad cholesterol in the blood.
The flavonoids in raisins have good antioxidant and free radical elimination effects. If female friends insist on eating a little raisin every day, it can effectively delay sun aging and protect the skin.
Resveratrol in raisins can prevent cancer by inhibiting the growth of cancer cells in the body.
The glucose and amino acids in raisins have a very good tonic effect on the human body.
There are many benefits of raisins, whether it is the general population or pregnant women, they can be eaten appropriately.
2.The nutritional value of raisins
Raisins are made from grapes and are rich in nutrients. There are many benefits to the human body. Let me introduce the nutritional value of raisins to you.
1.Raisins are mostly made from grape skins, which effectively reduces the loss of polyphenols in grape skins. After the raisin is dehydrated, the ingredients are concentrated, and even a small amount of food can fully absorb the active ingredients such as anthocyanins.
2.Raisins are very good dietary supplements for women, children and people with anemia and infirmity. It contains elements of iron, copper, magnesium and calcium, which are very effective in the treatment of anemia. It can also warm the kidneys, nourish blood, treat anemia and thrombocytopenia.
3.Raisins are rich in various minerals, vitamins and amino acids, which can effectively relieve physical fatigue. Raisins are also good for those with fatigue and neurasthenia.
4.The fiber and tartaric acid contained in raisins can help improve intestinal health and help reduce fat and lose weight.
5.Raisins contain a large amount of glucose that has a nutritional effect on the heart muscle, which is helpful to patients with coronary heart disease.
6.Raisins also have a certain effect on restoring vision, regulating the metabolism of the human body, and malignant tumors.
3.What are the taboos of eating raisins
Raisins are too high in sugar, so people with diabetes should not eat them. At the same time, obese people are not suitable for eating a lot of raisins.
【Food is equal to each other】
When taking spironolactone, triamterene and potassium supplements, it is not advisable to eat raisins together; otherwise, it is easy to cause hyperkalemia, gastrointestinal cramps, abdominal distension, diarrhea and arrhythmia.
How to eat raisins
In addition to eating raw raisins as snacks, raisins can also be used to make porridge, snacks, etc. The taste is also very good.
Raisin Ice Cream
Ingredients: 250 ml of whipped cream, 220 ml of pure milk, 2 coffees, 50 grams of raisins, 40 grams of sugar, 2 egg yolks
(1) After stirring the milk and egg yolk evenly, slowly heat it with a small fire;
(2) Add coffee and raisins, stir evenly, and let cool;
(3) Whip the whipped cream and sugar, and mix them into the coffee;
(4) Put it into a container, put it in the refrigerator, and stir it every 2 hours, about 5 times.
Raisin Apple Porridge
Ingredients: apples, raisins, rice and rock sugar in appropriate amounts
(1) Wash the apples, peel them and cut them into small pieces;
(2) After washing the rice, soak it for half an hour, and put it into the pot;
(3) Add an appropriate amount of water, raisins and apple pieces to boil over high heat, then turn to low heat and cook slowly;
(4) After the porridge is thick, add rock sugar to taste.
Materials: 60 grams of flour, 20 grams of whole grain flour, 10 grams of cornstarch, 200 grams of yogurt, 1 egg, appropriate amount of raisins, appropriate amount of baking soda
(1) Put flour, whole grain powder, baking soda, cornstarch and eggs together, add yogurt and stir well;
(2) Filter it so that the batter will not have lumps;
(3) Prepare a spoon, after the non-stick pan is heated, scoop a spoon into the pan;
(4) Heat on low heat until small bubbles appear on the surface, and put in an appropriate amount of raisins;
(5) Flip over and fry for about 20 seconds.
Raisin Purple Potato Sauce
Material: 2 purple potatoes, 50 grams of raisins, 50 grams of caster sugar, half a lemon
(1) squeeze out the juice of the lemon for later use;
(2) Peel the purple potato, wash it, cut it into cubes, pour it into a pot, add water and cook for about 5 minutes;
(3) After picking it up, put it into a bread bucket, add caster sugar, lemon juice, and water to activate the jam function;
(4) About 1 hour and 20 minutes;
(5) When there is still half an hour left, pour in the raisins.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com