Push-ups are very helpful for pull-ups and can effectively improve the effect of pull-ups. Pull-ups mainly rely on the strength of the upper body, while push-ups rely on the forearm, upper arm and shoulders to support their own strength, which can effectively improve the strength of the upper body. Below we will introduce in detail:Do push-ups help pull-ups what are the precautions for doing push-ups?
1. The help of push-ups for pull-ups
Push-ups improve arm strength: Pull-ups rely on arm strength. Push-ups can effectively improve arm strength. It requires the big arm to drive the forearm to support the body from the feet. The pull-up also requires the arm to overcome its own gravity and move the body upward, so the strength of the arm is very helpful for the pull-up.
Push-ups to improve chest strength: Push-ups can effectively improve chest strength. Pull-ups also rely on the power of the chest. Chest strength helps the arms to exert better strength. Therefore, improving chest strength through push-ups is important for pull-ups. is helpful.
Push-ups improve back strength: Push-ups can also improve back strength, and back strength is very important for pull-ups. Back strength determines the force of the arms and has a traction effect on the arms, so it is very important to improve back strength through push-ups for pull-ups. helpful.
Through the above analysis, push-ups are helpful for pull-ups.
2. Second, do push-ups precautions
- It is necessary to ensure that the two arms are the same width, so as to ensure that the two arms exert force at the same time and the force is evenly distributed.
- Make sure that the body is not biased, and the support point of the feet should be in the middle to prevent uneven stress on the body.
- To ensure that the body is kept straight and lowered in place to ensure the quality of training.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com