Introduction: As an important respiratory organ of the human body, the lung is very important to the human body. It can help maintain sufficient oxygen, exhale carbon dioxide, and keep the internal environment of the body stable and clean. Therefore, the lung is also a vital organ for the human body.Eating eggs is good or bad for the lungs
However, in life, many people neglect the maintenance of the lungs, develop bad behaviors, and lead to the pathological treatment of lung diseases, saying that this has seriously affected people’s healthy life, so we should also pay attention to some abnormalities in the lungs performance so as not to worsen the condition.
What are the symptoms of poor lungs?
1. Cough, expectoration, sometimes more and sometimes less.
2. Chills, fever, the degree of fever is different, which can be high or low.
3. Coughing up blood, it can be a small amount of hemoptysis, or moderate or even a large amount of hemoptysis. Moderate or large amount of hemoptysis may cause the danger of suffocation, so special attention should be paid.
4. Chest tightness, shortness of breath, and difficulty breathing. Severely ill patients may experience respiratory failure and require oxygen inhalation or even ventilator-assisted ventilation.
5. Weight loss, fatigue, weight loss, and even some patients may have cachexia. If the lung is not good, it must be treated as soon as possible.
Is an egg a day good or bad for the lungs?
Many people like to eat a boiled egg in the morning, which can not only fill the stomach, but also allow the body to absorb very rich high-quality protein, so as to meet the nutrition required by the human body. Many people will think that eggs will not affect the lungs, the fact On the other hand, eating eggs can improve your immunity and resistance, greatly reducing the chance of lung infection.
It can be seen that eating eggs can also help protect the lungs, but it is not recommended to eat too many eggs. Eggs themselves contain very high cholesterol, which can easily lead to high blood lipids.
What are the pros and cons of eating an egg a day?
1. It can improve the body’s immunity, because eggs are rich in protein, and protein constitutes the raw material of many immune substances in the body. Eating an egg every day to supplement high-quality protein can enhance the body’s immunity.
2. It can prevent muscular dystrophy, because the protein in eggs is also an important raw material for muscles. An egg every day to supplement protein has obvious benefits for preventing muscular dystrophy.
The disadvantage of an egg a day is that it may cause hypercholesterolemia, because the egg yolk is rich in cholesterol, eating too much will cause hypercholesterolemia, leading to high incidence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
What foods can’t eggs be eaten with?
1. Raw soy milk: Raw soy milk contains trypsin inhibitors, which will affect the absorption of protein in eggs by trypsin.
2. Persimmons: Eating persimmons and eggs together is easy to vomit and have diarrhea, leading to gastroenteritis and even food poisoning.
3. Rabbit meat: Rabbit meat is a cold food, eggs are slightly cold, and eating together can easily stimulate the gastrointestinal tract and cause diarrhea.
4. Tea: It is not advisable to drink tea after eating eggs. Tea contains tannic acid, which will react with the protein of eggs, and the formed substances will slow down gastrointestinal motility and easily cause constipation.
If you want to nourish your lungs, it is recommended to do 5 things
1. Quit smoking, avoid inhaling second-hand smoke, stay away from smokers, often open windows at home for ventilation, and persuade them to quit smoking if there are family members who smoke at home.
2. Do work that matches your physical strength, and don’t do heavy work, otherwise your cardiopulmonary function will not keep up and your symptoms will worsen.
Third, appropriate physical exercise, such as walking, Tai Chi, breathing exercises, exercise breathing muscles.
Fourth, pay attention to keep warm and prevent colds. If you catch a cold, it is easy to induce chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Because each aggravation of lung function may decrease once, so pay attention to prevention. Every October, you should Get the flu shot and pneumococcal vaccine to prevent flu infection.
5. In terms of diet, you can eat more fungus and radish, especially white radish, which is both ventilating and beneficial to the lungs. You can also eat wax gourd. Dendrobium can be used as a medicinal diet for medical treatment. Pears, loquats, and pitaya can be eaten as fruits. The effect of moisturizing the lungs.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com