Hair that is too curly can be made less curly like this: Hair is too curly how can it not be so curly
You can soften the hair slightly. Softening is to apply chemically softened water on the hair, and then heat it to straighten the hair. After softening, the hair will become smoother and straighter, and it will no longer be very curly, but it will soften the damage to the hair. It is very large, and it is recommended to do good hair care.
You can choose to use a straight clip to straighten the hair, divide the hair into small locks, and then straighten each lock of hair with a straight clip, which can also prevent the hair from curling, but the straightening is a one-time use and cannot be exposed to water, as long as When exposed to water, the hair returns to its original shape.
- Equipped with a small comb to keep the hair flowing.
- When shampooing, try to rub your hair regularly, and don’t let the shampoo remain on your hair!
- The choice of shampoo is very important. If it is a person with neutral or dry hair, it is best to choose a moisturizing shampoo. People with oily hair choose a little oil control.
- After washing your hair, comb your hair to keep it in a natural vertical state. Do not rub it with a towel, let the water flow down, so that the hair can be straightened
- Pay a little attention when you go to bed at night. If you have the conditions, you can wear a knitted hat to sleep. Wash your hair and wipe it with a towel until it doesn’t drip. Hot blanching agent No. 1 and water-soluble protein NPP1:1 and mix thoroughly for use. Quickly apply the conditioned paste to the hair that needs to be curled. Then wrap the hair around the hair bar (a curling bar with teeth on the surface) that needs to be enlarged. Coarse, relatively healthy hair stays for 15 minutes, and soft, damaged hair stays for 10 minutes. No styling after the rest time, just rinse the paste off your hair with lukewarm water and use shampoo and conditioner. great
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com