There are too many things and perceptions in life that make us feel pain, sadness, depression and other emotions. However, how can everyone under such emotions heal themselves and move towards a heart full of love? Here I have to mention the “Reconstruction of Life” written by Louise Hay of the United States. This “Reconstruction of Life – Self-Love” allows us to truly see one way to make your life better: love yourself. And love yourself, how do you do it?How to love yourself and walk on the road to self-healing?
With such questions, we walked into the words of the author Louise Hay. She is an internationally renowned spiritual mentor, a leader of the New Age movement in the United States, a famous writer and speaker, and she is an advocate of the concept of “holistic health” in the world. And the founder of the “Self-Help Movement”, she created a series of books on rebuilding life, which have been translated into 29 languages and sold in 35 countries, and how the healing techniques and positive philosophies she advocates have enabled thousands of people to learn to create What do they want in life? Let’s walk into this self-love book together to find inspiration.
1. Do you know how to know yourself?
When we want to talk about how to love yourself, have you thought about who you are? Do you really know what you really are like? In the first two parts of the book we read, the author does not tell us how to love ourselves right away, but tells us a way and awareness of consciousness awakening, and at the same time tells us how to remove the obstacles that comfort us, so why the author How about going so deep?
Here, we need to be clear that if we don’t know what it is like to love ourselves, it is very likely to deviate from the direction when we are going to the goal, which is very important for each of us to move forward. Only by determining the direction of the goal we have to work on first can we truly go to the destination we want.
As the book says: I have the power to change my life if I am willing to change my thinking and let go of my old ways of living. “
We all have power within us, but are you willing to unleash it and use it where it’s supposed to be? Maybe you’re wondering why I wouldn’t want to? Of course I do, but our consciousness and suppressed subconsciousness are like the world under the iceberg. Many times we are controlled without knowing it. This is why we release the limitations and obstacles in our hearts and listen to ourselves Inner true voice.
2. Understand your subconscious and go beyond it
When we try to understand ourselves, listen to our inner self and release our bondage, this way of changing our thinking and letting go of the old way of life is a must to change our life. This change and progress has allowed us to achieve a step-by-step transformation. A little change in the way of speaking is enough to make our life experience begin to change. Why do you say this?
This has to mention the way the author mentions to transform the subconscious, as the book says:
“Life also has a set of operating systems. Your subconscious mind is like a computer. The output always corresponds to the input.”
Therefore, when we hope that our life can be warm, loving and positive, our input power also needs to be matched with it. Here, how to release anger and relieve depression in a positive way can be obtained in some immediate and effective small exercises, such as :
- Gratitude diary. We replace the negative patterns in the old pattern by recording small convictions and being grateful for every small piece of life, and let the small warmth and small joy in life be implanted in our inner subconscious.
- Free writing. This way of writing is to let go of the limitations of one’s own mind, and follow the inner expression of one’s heart, expressing and releasing the inner perception through words to achieve healing. ,
- Meditation, yoga, etc. This kind of meditation and exercise can echo from the level of body and mind, allowing oneself to enter another state of awareness, gradually clearing various negative emotions such as anger, depression and sadness, so as to obtain physical and mental health.
- Use your inner wisdom to heal yourself and the world
When we read this book, we completely let go of the logic and thoughts of our minds, follow the author’s healing words, and walk into the heart’s softness, warmth and healing. The power of words is clearly reflected in this book. , How to heal yourself and love yourself There are probably the following points in the book:
- Take care of your own body. No matter how we understand ourselves, the body is a carrier of our existence in this world. It allows us to perceive this beautiful world. Therefore, whether it is from eating healthily or exercising for fitness, it is helping us to truly survive in the world. This body can be healthy and beautiful. I have heard that the body is what we think of as a number 1. As long as it exists, the added value added later will be meaningful. Otherwise, those glitzy achievements will be like castles in the air, meaningless.
- Take care of your mind. We all need to have perception, our own thinking, and our own decision-making to survive. The perception of our inner soul is to allow us to feel this life journey more truly and lovingly. Therefore, it is particularly important to take care of our hearts. For example, the interpretation of loving your inner child is to touch and understand in a way that allows us to be more visualized within us. This care and love is to love ourselves well.
Read more tips about health and love http://www.growmorehealth.com