Corn is one of the most common grains, rich in nutrients, such as potassium, magnesium and B vitamins, as well as a small amount of carotenoids, zeaxanthin and so on. Corn is also the food crop with the highest yield in the world and is recognized as the “golden crop” in the world. In the era when coarse grains were the main food, it was the staple food of people, and now it has become one of the foods that people improve their taste.How to make cornmeal more delicious
Therefore, corn is often processed into cornmeal, corn ravioli, etc. There is no grade of cornmeal, only thickness. In addition, because of different varieties of corn, the taste is slightly different. Corn flour can be used to make wotou, corn cakes, etc. It can be mixed with flour to make various fermented snacks. Here are some delicious recipes for cornmeal:
Raw materials: 300g of fine cornmeal, 100g of soybean noodles, 50g of sugar, 2g of aluminum-free baking powder, appropriate amount of warm water. Method:
1. Put all the ingredients into a pot first, knead with an appropriate amount of warm water and evenly mix.
2. Moisten your hands with water or oil, grab a small ball of dough and place it in the center of your right thumb, turn your fingers while arranging the shape, and knead it into a pointed shape at the top.
3. Steam in a steamer for 10 minutes.
Ingredients: 250g of fine cornmeal, 250g of flour, 20g of sugar, 1 egg, 5g of yeast, and appropriate amount of water.
Method: First scald the corn flour with boiling water, add flour, yeast, and an appropriate amount of water after a little cooling, add eggs when the flour is completely fermented, knead the dough into a round shape, and steam for 15 minutes after the dough is ready.
Raw materials, 300 grams of flour, 200 grams of cornmeal, 8 grams of yeast, 270 grams of water
Method 1. Mix flour and cornmeal
2. Dissolve the yeast in warm water at about 35 degrees
3. Slowly pour the yeast water into the flour and stir with chopsticks to form a floc
4. Knead the dough into a dough with your hands
5. Place in a warm place to ferment until doubled in size
6. Take out the dough and knead it on the chopping board until no big air holes are visible.
7. Divide into 10 doses and arrange them into circles
8. Put the finished steamed buns in the steamer and proof for 10-20 minutes
9. Turn on the fire, medium and low fire throughout the process, steam for 20 minutes after the water is boiled, turn off the fire and simmer for 3 minutes before opening the lid
Tips There are many techniques for steaming steamed buns, not too long, just one point. It is best not to use a high fire when you first start steaming, otherwise a lot of water vapor will drip on the dough and form a dead surface, no matter how you steam it, it will not rise.
Yes, the airtightness of the lid must be guaranteed. It is best to put a piece of cotton cloth between the lid and the body of the pot, and then press the lid with a heavy object, so that the air-conditioning cannot get in. Do not open the lid immediately after turning off the heat. Open the lid after 3 minutes.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com