1. What are stretch marks? What are the causes of stretch marks? How to prevent it?
What are stretch marks?
The mother’s belly gradually increases in order to adapt to the growth of the fetus, just like blowing up a balloon. When the balloon expands, the skin will become thinner and thinner, but human skin does not have the same scalability as rubber, so When the belly grows rapidly, the elastic fibers of the skin break down, creating “cracks”. Stretch marks can be red (red striae) or white (white streaks), and red streaks will gradually progress to white streaks. It mainly occurs in the abdomen, but may also appear in the inner and outer thighs, buttocks, chest, lower back and arms.how to remove stretch marks permanently
which are likely to cause stretch marks?
- Stretch marks are also related to the usual exercise habits of expectant mothers. During the process of gestation, excessive weight gain is very easy to develop stretch marks. Therefore, mothers must pay attention to controlling excessive weight gain during pregnancy.
- Childbearing age, unlike other skin problems, stretch marks are more favored by young expectant mothers. This may be because younger skin is tighter and less toned, making it easier for skin fibers to break.
- Hormone influence, the progesterone in the body soars after pregnancy. At this time, under the action of progesterone, the ligaments of the human body will be more relaxed than before pregnancy. The main reason is that the collagen fibers in the skin are greatly reduced and broken, which makes the skin relatively fragile and sensitive, and also lays the groundwork for the production of stretch marks.
How to prevent stretch marks?
- Control the weight gain during pregnancy. Excessive weight gain during pregnancy will aggravate the damage of skin fibers. We can eat small meals and avoid desserts and fried foods that are easy to make people fat.
- Apply lotion frequently. Studies have shown that there is no difference in the probability of stretch marks between pregnant mothers who use skin care products to smear their abdomen and those who do not use any products. but! It is recommended that pregnant mothers apply lotion frequently, because it can prevent the skin from drying out, and moderate massage can also reduce the symptoms of edema.
- Drinking more water and moisturizing the skin is the most effective way to healthy skin.
- Adequate intake of protein, antioxidants and fats is also one of the effective ways to maintain skin elasticity and ensure adequate intake of vitamins and minerals.
- Which food should we pay attention to control blood pressure
- What is the meaning of cosmetic contact lenses and how to apply cosmetic contact lenses
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com