The cattle breeding areas are almost all over the country. What are the methods of cattle breeding?
Yellow cattle are the original common cattle species . Its breeding number in ranks first among large livestock or cattle, and its breeding area covers almost the whole country. In the agricultural and pastoral areas, it is used for both labor and milk, and in the semi-agricultural and semi-agricultural and pastoral areas, it is used for both milk and meat. Their stature and characteristics are different due to different geographical environments and feeding standards, and they can be divided into three major categories: northern cattle, central plain cattle and southern cattle. The coat of cattle is mostly light yellow, and the species is likely to be famous for this, but there are also brown-red and gray-black. The top of the head is slightly tight, the horns are different, and the horns are ring-shaped. The physique is thick, the structure is compact, strong, the limbs are strong, and the hoof is firm.what are method of cattle breeding?
2. The original common cattle species in China. The number of cattle raised in ranks first among large livestock or cattle, and cattle are raised several times across the country. In the agricultural and pastoral areas, it is used for both labor and milk, and in the semi-agricultural and semi-agricultural and pastoral areas, it is used for both milk and meat.
Feeding of cattle bulls:
- The essential points of the nutrient composition of bulls are protein, carrots and minerals. The kinetic energy in production is generally very easy to achieve, and sometimes it is exceeded, resulting in excessive fatness. Therefore, the concentrated feed should be based on protein, accounting for 40% to 50% of the total nutrients, while the energy feed is dominated by wheat seeds and wheat bran. According to the characteristics, during the peak mating period, it should be considered as appropriate to produce feeds containing livestock energy such as eggs, milk, and fish meal.
- The standard feeding amount of bull essence and green fodder for adults can be about 0.5Kg pellet feed and 1Kg green fodder per 100Kg weight per day. Life practice can be considered as appropriate based on the body condition, sexual activity performance, semen quality and responsible mating daily tasks of different bulls. In addition, ample and clean drinking water is also indispensable for breeding bulls, but pay attention to not drinking water for about half an hour before and after mating.
Management methods of cattle bulls:
- Tethered bulls should wear a bridle at 6 months after birth, and wear a nose ring at 8 to 10 months for easy manipulation.
- Weighing Weigh every 2 to 3 months to check the weight change to adjust the feeding and management methods. Bulls for beef should be avoided to be overweight.
- Insufficient exercise is a common problem in manufacturing. You should exercise at least twice a day for a total of 2 hours.
- Brush and take a bath. Brush on time every day, especially pay attention to key parts such as the corners, forehead, head and neck, girdle and tail. Taking a bath in summer can have the effect of relieving heat and cleaning.
- Hoof protection In spring and autumn, hoof trimming is centralized, and breeders should pay attention to the skewed hoof in time.
- The application of suitable semen collection frequency is the key to the breeding bulls. Too much semen collection frequency will lead to the deterioration of the bull’s physical fitness and poor quality of semen night. Too little semen collection frequency will harm the bull’s health. Sexually reflective surface, reducing total semen and charm. Generally, semen can be collected 2 to 3 times a week, and in hot summer and cold winter, it can be collected once a week. The actual application depends on the specific situation.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com