In daily life, many friends have encountered joint pain. Every time the pain occurs, the patient’s daily activities will be affected, and the feeling is very painful. If you want to relieve the symptoms, then you have to understand the cause of it. Many people do not know what is going on with joint pain. Next, we will give a brief introduction.What is the reason for the frequent pain in the joints
Osteoarthritis is a relatively common joint disease, which is caused by tissue degeneration and strain. Osteoarthritis is most likely to occur in the hand joints, knee joints, elbow joints and shoulder joints may also develop. And this disease is more likely to appear in the middle-aged and elderly people who are relatively obese. The main symptoms are pain and stiffness, and in severe cases, swelling and muscle atrophy may occur.
2. Bone hyperplasia
Bone hyperplasia is also one of the common causes of joint pain. In addition to the symptoms of joint pain and swelling, patients with bone hyperplasia will also have bony growths in the joints, which are what we call bone spurs. This type of bone hyperplasia is more likely to occur in older patients. The affected joints will have symptoms of redness, swelling and pain, and some patients will have joint stiffness in the morning.
Third, the joint suffered trauma
If it is said that some trauma to the joint will also cause pain symptoms, for example, some joint structure damage caused by a car accident will cause joint pain symptoms. There are some chronic injuries that can also cause this symptom, such as persistent mechanical injury or long-term joint weight bearing.
3.The joints are infected by bacteria
If the joints are infected by bacteria, it will also cause pain symptoms. For example, certain trauma or sepsis, it is easy for bacteria to invade the joints, causing the joints to be infected and causing pain symptom
4.Cold and dampness or fatigue
Cold-dampness or fatigue are also common causes of joint pain. For example, many patients suffer from tenosynovitis. In fact, this is a joint disease caused by oily-cold-dampness or fatigue. Generally speaking, people who work on fingers for a long time are more likely to With this disease, after suffering from tenosynovitis, the finger joints will experience pain symptoms.
When a person reaches middle age, many parts will appear aging, especially the joint wear will be more serious, so arthritis will also occur, and the pain and discomfort caused by arthritis will last for many years, and even worsen, but almost There is no complete cure, and patients are always looking for a cure. In order to relieve the pain caused by arthritis, here are some ways to relieve joint pain.
- Leg lift therapy: Lie on the bed naturally, bend one leg on the bed board, keep the other leg straight, then slowly lift it up, about 10 cm away from the bed surface, and then slowly descend after 5 minutes , repeat back and forth, alternating left and right.
- Seated leg lift exercise: Find a stable chair and lean forward slightly, sit on the front half of the chair, press the chair with your hand to bend one leg, stand on the ground, keep the other leg straight, and then slowly lift it off 10 cm on the ground, hold for about 5 minutes, then lower the chair and repeat the alternating exercise.
- Squeeze therapy: prepare a football or volleyball, sit on the bed or the floor, stabilize your hands, bend your legs slightly, and clamp the ball with your inner thighs for about 5 seconds each time, then relax and practice alternately back and forth.
- Hot and cold therapy: If the joint pain is in the acute attack stage or long-term operation, and the symptoms of swelling and fever appear after the activity, it can be treated with local cold compresses. Compression of the joints.
- Lift the legs moderately: Lifting the legs moderately can protect the knee joints, and the crossed legs can also protect the knee joints. This action can make the joints bend and stretch under no-load conditions. Even if the joints have a certain movement, Will not aggravate wear or cause.
To sum up, the pain caused by arthritis generally cannot heal on its own. If treatment measures are not taken immediately, the joint will degenerate rapidly. Treatment, to avoid missing the best treatment time, the most important thing for these diseases is to find the cause, avoid affecting the joint function, and usually protect the joints.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com