We all know that after a large amount of food enters the intestine, it needs to be digested and upgraded, and the residue and waste will be excreted at this time to form stool. With the improvement of living conditions, we pay more attention to health preservation and health, and people pay more and more attention to their own health. , In fact, sometimes the most expensive way to eat and drink is not necessarily a good way, boiled water is just plain bland When I go to the toilet the front of the stool is dry and hard and the back is soft and sticky.When I go to the toilet the front of the stool is dry and hard and the back is soft and sticky
Defecation is a common physiological phenomenon in our daily life. We have defecation almost every day. Often, the improvement of living conditions and the increase of work pressure will lead to irregular diet, sub-health problems, and constipation. It has become the most difficult thing for people. It takes a long time to go to the toilet to increase the excretion of stool. Some people will have a situation where the stool is hard before and then soft, and it is easy to stick to the toilet. So what is the situation? Follow me.
- Weak spleen and stomach People with a deficiency of the spleen and stomach are prone to cold hands and feet, loss of appetite, etc. and will be accompanied by gastrointestinal indigestion, diarrhea, pain and other problems, which are often closely related to the occurrence of cold in the body and caused by long-term physical fatigue. , In addition, the baby’s stool is hard before and soft because of spleen deficiency. This abnormal situation often occurs due to strong liver fire and spleen and stomach deficiency.
- The role of intestinal water secretion We all know that water has a lubricating effect on the intestines. It helps you to remind you that a portion of the intestines can help the excretion of stools, and softening the stools plays a key role. In order to prevent the body from drying out, the last section of the small intestine The large intestine and the large intestine are better at absorbing water. If the body does not have enough water, it will become hard and round through the large intestine and small intestine during defecation, and lack of lubrication, so the movement speed becomes slower, which is easy to appear. Variation
Therefore, in order to prevent the rapid loss of water in the body, we must drink water in time to increase the peristalsis of the intestines. If the stool is not absorbed by water, it will cause the phenomenon of hard front and soft back.
- Gastrointestinal diseases First of all, gastrointestinal diseases are caused by normal eating habits and irregular work and rest. With the diversification of food, we always like to eat some high-fried barbecue and foods with more salt, which will lead to gastrointestinal problems, often It will be accompanied by factors such as colitis, proctitis and digestive system. At this time, if there is any abnormality in the body, you should go to the hospital for examination in time. If you are diagnosed with colitis, you must promptly treat it according to the doctor’s instructions.
- Sedentary We all know that most of today’s office workers are sitting in the office. Not exercising all day leads to the accumulation of fat in the body. When the body lacks exercise, the muscles of the intestines will become slack and the peristalsis ability will be weakened, especially for For some female friends, in the case of untimely exercise, the transport function of the gastrointestinal tract will be weakened, which will cause the stool to be hard before and then soft.
How to have an easy bowel movement
- Eat more fruits and vegetables First of all, in our daily life, we can eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, and foods containing dietary fiber, such as celery and fungus, which can help the human body to peristalize the stomach and have a great effect on defecation.
- Drink more water The human body has a very large demand for water. We must ensure that we drink enough water throughout the day, so that the stool can be discharged in a long-term humid environment, so as not to cause constipation. If you do not drink water for a long time, people will Severe lack of water in the body can lead to dry stools, constipation, etc.
- Reduce long-term squatting on the toilet Nowadays, many young people like to use their mobile phones to go to the toilet, and this is a bad way. When we open a store, we must concentrate on one thing, because long-term use of mobile phones will lead to distraction, so Difficulty in passing stool normal stool Normal stool color is generally golden yellow and yellowish-brown, and the symptoms are intersecting or cylindrical. If this is the case with daily bowel movements, it means that your stomach is very healthy.
If the stool is lumpy or muddy, it means that there is a problem with the intestines. Most of them are related to the moisture content of the stool. We can dilute the moisture level of the stool by drinking water in our daily life. , which is beneficial to human health
Read more: Stool check
As we all know, stool is the main excrement of the human body. We can go to the hospital for regular physical examinations to check whether we are healthy through the stool, because only in this way can we understand our own health more intuitively, and we should eat more vegetables in our daily life. Reduce the intake of meat and salt, so that it can play a certain role in regulating the intestines, which is very beneficial to our health
The recent physical examination can help our body to a certain extent. Nowadays, more and more chronic diseases are caused by long-term accidents in the early stage, causing some physical abnormalities. Therefore, in order to pay enough attention to each other, we will start from every aspect of our life. Getting into the details is the most important factor
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com