1. What are the risks and precautions of wearing jewelry for babies?
Danger 1: cause allergies, scratches
The baby’s skin is soft, and the material and quality of some accessories are relatively high. Wearing jewelry for the baby, such as gold tripod silver jewelry, can easily irritate the baby’s skin and cause skin allergies. In addition, some materials are hard, polished and polished, and accessories with sharp points, claws, and corners are very easy to scratch the skin, causing some skin damage and inflammation.
Danger 2: Endangering sleep quality
Some parents may be curious, how does wearing jewelry for the baby directly affect the quality of sleep? This is because most of the jewelry is made of metal, and some of them also contain ling dang. When the baby is sleeping, waving his hands and feet is very easy to touch with other objects, making noise, endangering the quality of sleep, and usually also It directly affects the baby’s concentration and concentration.
Danger 3: It is very likely to cause an accident
Babies will have a long period of oral appetite in the infant stage. They like to lick and suck objects and stuff everything into their mouths. Some metal scraps, germs, etc. on the baby’s jewelry are very easy to enter the baby’s mouth along with the baby’s saliva. If the baby accidentally swallows the jewelry, it is more likely to cause the risk of throat sticking and breathing.
Danger 4: Harm to human health and brain development
The jewelry itself contains heavy metals such as lead and chromium exceeding the standard, and there are even some metal materials such as copper and zinc that are added in order to better shape. Long-term exposure of infants is very likely to cause iron deficiency anemia, causing children with ADHD, auditory system obstruction, intellectual disability and other diseases.
Danger 5: Precious accessories are likely to be contested
Precious jewelry is very easy to be coveted by bad actors, and it is very likely to be stolen and robbed. If it is in competition, the baby will be injured in a tragedy even more.
2. What matters should you pay attention to when wearing jewelry for your baby?
- When buying jewelry for children, be sure to go to a reliable store to buy genuine jewelry;
- It is not necessary to wear adult jewelry for the baby, and it is necessary to check whether the jewelry has a sign that children and children can wear;
- It is necessary to clean up the jewelry on time. During the whole process of wearing the jewelry, it is inevitable that it will be polluted by the dirty environment, so it should be cleaned up on time.
Read more tips about health and fitness http://www.growmorehealth.com